No announcement yet.

Cat Or Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his point, is my point as well. You're a big sissy that can be whipped into submission by a little ball of fur. Thus, you're unworthy to be called human.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

How long until gentech will provide us with dats and cogs, which have all the pros of both cats and dogs?
      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
        2. Cats are vicious clawers - they put their claws into anything they can, things like furniture, etc.
        Not really... this only happens if you don't "train" them right
        Back when I was 5-10 years old we've had a few cats and none of them did that

I would love to have a cat, but I'm not sure I can afford it and take care of it

I never liked dogs though, they require too much attention and too much space and are too loud and too boring
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

How long until gentech will provide us with dats and cogs, which have all the pros of both cats and dogs?

You mean dogs that look and act and think like cats???
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
            With all the pros of both cats and dogs? The end result will just be a cat... dogs don't have pros
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Az
              his point, is my point as well. You're a big sissy that can be whipped into submission by a little ball of fur. Thus, you're unworthy to be called human.
              Hmm, so 'men' who need a big dog to make them look tough are not, hey...Yep, I see your point.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Who said anything about a big dog?

I said "a dog". It can be big, it can be small, but the most important thing is that it doesn't boss you around.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

You really want to argue that small dogs don't make you look like a sissy??

Comment

Cats are ok but dogs are awesome. A cat watches itself and puts up with you while a dog lives to serve you, he loves to see you, and he just want you to pet him & take him for a jog once in a while. Cats are not as socialible or as friendly and so dogs win out.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                      You really want to argue that small dogs don't make you look like a sissy??
                      Medium sized dogs are best. I have a 50lb mutt which is 8 years old and very well trained so he listens well and does exactly as he is told. My sister has a 1 year old 120 lb(!!!!!) dog which is egger to please but which gets excited and jumps up or charges at people. A 50lb dog that jumps you can smack and regain control over but a 120lb dog is more difficult.

Eventually her great beast of a dog might learn from the training but I prefer my nice medium sized and very obient mutt.
                      Last edited by Dinner; April 25, 2005, 09:18.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                        I'll post a picture, you can figure it out.
                        Is she a flatcoat retriever?
                        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

yeah I like medium sized dogs the best too. Big is big, small is small. That's it. Height about to me knee is good. I don't care if they are pure breed of some snobby crap, I want them happy dogs who don't have 'smart personality'. I want them to like me and I like them as well, and that's enough for me. And that the dog is trainable, meaning that it will obey me. Of course they will go and snatch food if I leave them to the table, but that once I get serious about something, they will sit down and obey for real, and not challenge me. That I don't like, the challenging, unless it's playfull and done at the right time.

Just a normal happy dog.. that is just fine with me and what I like. One I can play with, throw stick, go run with, and every once in a while they burst with excitement and go nuts. And that they keep me company when I want their company.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Medium sized dogs are best. I have a 50lb mutt which is 8 years old and very well trained so he listens well and does exactly as he is told. * snip *
                            WHere's the fun in that?

Cats are ok but dogs are awesome. A cat watches itself and puts up with you while a dog lives to serve you, he loves to see you, and he just want you to pet him & take him for a jog once in a while. Cats are not as socialible or as friendly and so dogs win out.

Except for the jogging part (and even then), my cats act just the same as the dog your describing.
                            The only difference being my cats does not live to serve me.

Why would I want that anyway, I'll get a wife for that.

Comment

alva, a man who owns a cat is whipped by his cat, and also by his wife. FACT.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Get a terrier. Small but with attitude.

Cats are sh1te.

Comment

Working...
                                X