Cat Or Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat Or Dog

So my girlfriend has been hinting around that I need a pet which basically means she wants one to play with when she comes over when I'm not around. Today it turned from hinting to full blown you need some kind of animal in here. I must admit it would be nice to have an animal around the place but she suprised me though in saying that I need a cat. Basically saying that they practically take care of themselves aside from the food and all. My sentimental attachments is to get a dog but where I live a dog would be inside and I do not like inside dogs. She even pulled out the kid card and said her kids would love to play with one when they came over. I don't have a hatred for cats like some do but it seems to me that most of them really don't care about you at all. They just happen to be living there with you while a dog actually seems glad to see you when you come home.

So what kind of Pet do you have?
    Dog
    35.71%
    Cat
    57.14%
    Other
    2.38%
    Pet Banana
    4.76%
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

DOGS DOGS WOOH WOOH! They rule. Cats MIAUUU sucks.

yes but cats are more intelligent, you have to earn their respect. Yes dogs are not like that, they will follow anyone who throws them a bone to the end of the world.

As if that makes YOU smarter. Idiots...
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I'll post a picture, you can figure it out.
      Attached Files

Comment

ooooh is it yours?
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          ooooh is it yours?
          yeah, I'm the one taking the picture.

Comment

Looks great! Only good people have dogs.. serial killers are cat owners and evil people usually.
            In da butt.

Comment

Pekka, I agree with you
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Diss, nice dog, but why is she swimming in urine?

I say you should ask her if she wants to move in with you first, then she should dictate you what pet both of you should get.

Otherwise, you maybe "stuck" with a large burden of responsibility, when you have much less of the free time.

Oh, and dogs
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

They just happen to be living there with you while a dog actually seems glad to see you when you come home.

Do you know anyone that owns a cat? Everyone I've know who has a cat has the cat come up to the door (and sometimes meow at them for petting) when they come in.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You're an evil person Siddiqui
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

my cousin's cat hates him, and is sitting agressively under the table when he comes in.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

I don't have a hatred for cats like some do but it seems to me that most of them really don't care about you at all.

You get from a (any) relationship what you put in. The common mistake that people make is that they think cats dont need attention.
                        Love them and they will love you back...

PS: get two, not one.
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

A couple of things:

1. Dogs need room, so if you don't have a lot of room at home a cat is better.

2. Cats are vicious clawers - they put their claws into anything they can, things like furniture, etc.
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                            I don't have a hatred for cats like some do but it seems to me that most of them really don't care about you at all.

You get from a (any) relationship what you put in. The common mistake that people make is that they think cats dont need attention.
                            Love them and they will love you back...
                            Cats are uppity snobs.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Your point being??
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                              X