Bizarre falafel incident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bizarre falafel incident

Ok, so me and a buddy was going to buy some pizza to munch while watching the F1 race on TV. We decided to try a different pizzeria than the one next to my house ´cause their pizzas are not that exciting. So we go to another one down the street. We get there and I order some falafel since I wasn´t in a pizza mood. It´s all well and good we pay for our food and go to my place.

When we sit down to eat and watch the race I discover that I have in fact got kebab instead of falafel, since I´m a vegeterian I now have nothing to eat. I call up the pizzeria and says exactly that, the guy answering the phone says he´s very sorry and that I can get a falafel instead. I say that I will come by after the race and eat the falafel I actually payed for. No sweat. Not three minutes later the phone rings and it´s the owner who´s yelling at me for claiming to have ordered the wrong thing and trying to get a free meal. I tell him I ordered a falafel and that my buddy heard me order it. He continues to shout and says that I ordered a kebab because that´s what he´s written down. And he says that I didn´t protest when the guy cut up the kebab meat and put it in the box. The fact that I was sitting at a table reading the newspaper with my back to the counter didn´t matter apparently...

I try some more to assert my right to the falafel I actually paid for, but the owner won´t have anyting to do with that. So I just say to him that that was the first and last time that I buy anything from his crappy excuse for a pizzeria and hang up on him...

I mean, WTF?? Is this guy mental or something? Phoning up customers and argue with them over a lousy falafel with fries? Even IF I had ordered a kebab instead of a falafel by mistake, he shouldn´t have argued with me. Especially not phoning me up and telling me I´m an idiot who doesn´t know what he orders...

So how could I get revenge on this sorry ass mother****er? Nothing too violent though...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Piss in his deep fat fryer (from a distance of course )
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Hmm, might be a bit tricky to actually get in range...

Comment

Don't bother getting revenge. Your not spending money there is good enough.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

the guy is a douche. Nothing to do about it. It's especially rediculous considering the profit margins from the indgridient cost to retail sale.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Can I have the kebob if you're not gonna eat it?
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I might give the local paper a call and describe the incident, make sure he gets bad press. I want to do something, dammit

Comment

DrZ, how big is your town?
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

The local paper isn't gonna care. Is this something you're gonna be upset about in a year? If no, let it go. If yes, get help.

Comment

che, sure. It´s sitting in a plastic bag by my front door. I was going to throw it out, but I can FedEx it to you if you like

Comment

wasting a kebab.

do you have some animals around, to feed it, perhaps?
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

You want to feed animals to the kebab?
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Do they deliver or take orders over the phone for pick-up? If so, you could just start a campaign of calling in phony orders. So he wastes time and money making food that ends up going to waste.

Of course, it's probably best just to let it go.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                            DrZ, how big is your town?
                            Around 600 000 IIRC.

Comment

That's big for a town!
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                              X