Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japher
    here
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Buddy
      Attached Files
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Japher rules

And so does his dog
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Saw "Sahara", it was one of the best action flicks I have seen in a long time

Also, Taxi was the best movie I rented this weekend, it had me in stitches.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Broke up with girlfriend on Friday due to irreconcilable differences. Saturday baby sate my sister's three kids then went with aunts, uncles, cousins, dad, sister, and brother in law to watch the oldest two kids do a dance recital with the rest of their modern dance company. The show consisted of a bunch of kids age 2-10 collectively missing all of their cues and badly performing on stage. It was a lot of fun and I'm happy to support arts for the children.

Today I was supposed to go to the beach with some friends for a bit of BBQ and some surfing but it got cancelled since rain was forecasted. Of course rain never occurred. Instead I sat in my room listening to stupid break up music (the 80's rule for this purpose), eat cheese-its, and went shopping at Cosco.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

BTW my dog Newman had a tumor grow on his ass twice. Both times I had to pay around $750 to have the vet cut up is little pucker fish and there were drain tubes sewn into the stitches so he'd get nastly bloody liquid oozing out of the drain tubes onto all of my furniture. I've always let him get on the couches and my bed and trying to train him to lay on the floor after he had his ass all cut up just seemed mean.

I had to do a lot of cleaning after that.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Same thing here with the tubes... However, she ain't draining a whole lot.
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Ass tubes

Comment

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww

please tell me you wouldn't
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

so what causes that problem with the dog? I would like to avoid that problem with my dog if I can

Comment

Yeah I was gonna ask the same thing. We had a dog before that had those ass tumors.

Comment

Working...
                        X