I'm not feeling so good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not feeling so good

This is my first hypochondriac thread. There's always a first for everything.

but I've been feeling dizzy in my head (which is about the only place to feel dizzy I suppose), and I've had a headache for the past couple of days. I think I'm dying.

If I suddenly stop posting here, you know what happened.

I think I should leave a will for my profile. Perhaps I can leave my post count to a worthy poster. Who wants my post count?

Got one. Hey, hope you feel better...
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Me, though I'm not really worthy

Comment

Neither am I, but that's more due to me getting ~8 hours of sleep in the past two days.

Comment

usually the dizziness goes away after I eat. I'm worried I might be getting diabetes

Comment

Any other symptoms? At first glance I'd say check your blood pressure and stress levels.

Kuci - I'm right up there with you except its been affecting me on and off for half a year or more.
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
            2004 Presidential Candidate
            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Yeah, we need some more info Diss.

How has work been going? Stressful? Are you getting enough sleep? How is your water intake?
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

work not stressful at all. though I do have some social anxiety.

getting plenty of sleep. About 7 to 7 1/2 hours a night. I got a little over 8 last night. . Water intake is okay.

Comment

yeah, I feel better. It's entirely possible my blood sugar is doing crazy things.

Comment

usually the dizziness goes away after I eat. I'm worried I might be getting diabetes
                    I happens to me sometimes. I get weak and sweaty and feel that if I don't eat something, I'll faint. It goes away after I eat. I asked about it to a doctor and he said its normal. I was also tested for diabetes, and it seems I'm OK.
                    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Re: I'm not feeling so good

Originally posted by Dissident
                      This is my first hypochondriac thread. There's always a first for everything.

but I've been feeling dizzy in my head (which is about the only place to feel dizzy I suppose), and I've had a headache for the past couple of days. I think I'm dying.

If I suddenly stop posting here, you know what happened.

I think I should leave a will for my profile. Perhaps I can leave my post count to a worthy poster. Who wants my post count?
                      ...I'm beginning to feeling bad too....

Blah

Comment

dissident feels dizzy....am i the only one that finds that kinda funny?
                        Bunnies!
                        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Blood sugar could be causing what you describe and it doesn't necessarily mean diabetes. My wife isn't diabetic and passes the blood sugar test but whenever she is pregnant (like now) she experiences what you describe (and they still say it is sugar related). I imagine you are not pregnant yourself ( ) but other hormonal and health issues may be an underlying cause. Suggest seeing a doctor for some tests (CBC (Complete Blood Check), LFT (Liver Function Tests), and Blood Sugar). How long since the last physical? Good luck.
                          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                          2004 Presidential Candidate
                          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I had a sammich in my head!
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

God, Diss, that sucks that you're dying. We're sure gonna miss you after you're gone!

Don't forget your old friend JohnT in that will.

Comment

Working...
                              X