Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do I want to eat? I'm a tad peckish but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I want to eat? I'm a tad peckish but...

...can't decide. Your input may open up options that I haven't considered. I'm getting hungrier by the minute so there is some urgency, but I can hold off for a while yet.

Consider what you had or will have for lunch. That could be the key to unlocking this dilemma.

Last edited by Lancer; April 21, 2005, 18:03.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

I had a chicken club panini with a side of chips, washed down with a bottle of Cobra lager.
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Omelette.

Comment

Can't beat baked beans on toast.
        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

macaroni and cheese

Comment

Toasted cheese and ham sandwich.

Comment

Open-faced cheese and tomato sandwich with strong mustard and black pepper
              -Richard Dawkins

Comment

"panini"

Was dat?

Omelette, hmm. maybe...but no, kinda breakfasty.

Baked beans on toast sounds good but my farts have been really profound lately. Better not.

mac and cheese

Comment

Toasted cheese and ham sandwich. Mmm, this is a possibility...but I better not. I'm trying to avoid cheese

Open-faced cheese and tomato sandwich with strong mustard and black pepper

see above

Comment

Nepalese for you today Mr Lancer.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Nepalese for you today Mr Lancer.

What's that? Dried goats milk on buffalo patty?

Comment

Calzone?

Comment

Calzone?

Oh yeah! Sounds great But...I live in Oregon. They haven't discovered that sci here yet.

Comment

Humous and pitta bread.

Dahl on toast
                            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

if you don't like mac and cheese, how about ramen noodles?

very easy to cook, not very filling though.

Comment

Working...
                              X