Help Me Name My Baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about "Gonzo" or "Kermit"?
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
      How about "Gonzo" or "Kermit"?
      Gromit is better.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
        Let´s see (is it lets or let´s btw?)
        Good info. Thanks.

Originally posted by St Leo
        [q] Originally posted by Oerdin
        Seven is a girl's name.
        of Nine?

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
        Vince279
        Vince278.7

Originally posted by Boshko
        Except Rhiannon
        *shudders*
        I suppose the shudder comes from the Welsh legends. I got the name from Stevie Nicks. I got Nialle from the old Irish Highking from St. Patrick's time (an ancestor).

Originally posted by Sandman
        Don't ask internet dwellers. What are you going to say when he asks you where his name came from?
        I'm hoping for some inspiration.

Originally posted by Ned
        Victor T(Thomas)
        Nope. Thomas is my dad's name and Victor is his uncle. I'm trying for some originality (which is becoming increasingly difficult )
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by ravagon
          If it'd been a girl ... Ted Striker!

Only acceptable name mentioned so far.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Me thinks you guys are a bit warped but good news its on a little bit warped
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
              Too bad its not a girl.
              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom

Ulysses
                My son's name

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

We're currently discussing using the name Liam Patrick right now.

Comment

It's vastly inferior to all the glorious names that have been suggested here

Ted Striker
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                      X