No announcement yet.

Love and dating thread for the divorced, don't enter with yer crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got an idea that could solve all of Dizle's problems.

Start seeing the girl and if she wants to persue something here's what you do; hire a black guy go out with her a couple of times. Have her take him to public places where they will be seen together, hopefully by people at her church or that know her parents. Eventually (most likely not long after this) her church going southern parents will definitly say something like "we don't want you seeing that boy!"

and the she'll say something like "why? because he's black!" and the run out crying.

then Guy A is free to move in and take Girl B, and everyone will be happy, because "at least she ain't dating that black kid"

tada! Using old skool jim crow ideals to your advantage

I'm a genious

you can thank me later.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

So Girl B first goes out with a black guy and loves him (to cry about him later, you'd have to)
      Then her parents are against him
      She gives in
      Guy A gets her

That'll never escape Alcatraz!

Comment

Man, you are one twisted thinker. Girl B falls for the black guy and tells the disapproving parents and friends to shove it. Then the black guy says, hey this was just a gig some guy paid me to do. Then Girl B tells Guy A to shove it.

Bad plan.
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

What happens when she decides she likes the black guy better then guy A?
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Well obviously Girl B knows Guy A paid the black guy to hang out with her so that her parents will get mad so that they won't be as mad when Girl B gets with Guy A.

I'm not saying leave Girl B out in the cold.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

But what if Guy A is black?

Huh?

Comment

Get a white guy
                Monkey!!!

Comment

What if she is black?

Comment

If she is black Guy A better be swinging something. Black chics expect more.

Comment

Working...
                    X