Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Remembering Oklahoma City

Originally posted by Winston
    It was 10 years ago today that a massive truck bomb was set off in front of the Federal Building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people. The terror attack forever altered the lives of hundreds, if not thousands of others.

I hope in the 10 years since, the ones who were most directly affected, the wounded and the families of the victims, have somehow found ways of coping with their loss, and managed to gradually move on with their lives.

But understanding or even trying to explain why this had to happen is a different matter, as with all acts of terror.

Dude, your a Dane. WTF.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
      Now that you mention knowledge of history, the bombing was on the morning of 19 April, while Adolf Hitler's birthday is 20 April.

McVeigh.
      Yep, he was off by a day.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
        Maybe you guys want to live in a police state, but I don't.
        I don't want to live in a society where these right wing crack pots go around blowing up buildings either. These wackos start challenging the authorities like that and they deserve what's coming to them. Of course it was a horrible event, but it's the right wing wacko's fault.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Start a seperate thread about RR, 'kay?
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Che,

I think RR is very related to the Oklahoma bombing but if you want we can all post a sad face and let the thread die.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

yep RR was one of the causes of Oklahoma City. Along with Waco.

I won't back down from this. The goverment was dead wrong. The FBI is out of control, and the ATF needs to be disbanded.

I don't advocate direct terrorism where people die, but I do advocate civil disobedience to protest these goverment actions.

Comment

Working...
              X