No announcement yet.

Amazing Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japher, right... but deep inside I'm really not taking it to US tourists at all. That can be extended to the whole western tourist ... group, as a whole. They say Americans are loud etc, hey... we are all freaking loud. At least Americans aren't always drunk, falling over and puking in the streets. I just wanted to provoke a little.

And I find the sign language plus bad english kind of amusing . I mean why would you start speaking bad english, if you speak good english? . That works between two people who do not speak english as their native language sometimes though. They both kind of descend to the level of what they think the other one is, and it's easier to figure out what they're thinking when they speak like that.

Nah.. it's really about amazing race.. and I'm not saying, that some people are rude and stupid in it, because well it is a race for million bucks. Between me and the cab driver, I'll let them know what I think if I think it benefits me. Then again, I don't think it benefits me.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
    X