No announcement yet.

"get off the road" *HONK*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to bike on the road, but there are a few things that stop me, 1) no one leaves space for bikes, or perhaps the roads here are narrower than usual. 2) Most roads with any traffic at all have massive amounts and are frequented by transport trucks. 3) I don't actually know the road rules, anyways.

So I try to keep to side streets and sidewalks.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Reminds me of an old song...
      Attached Files
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

I'd hit it.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

That's a poorly drawn bikini.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

No, it was a reluctantly drawn bikini. You know the story.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

I don't know ths tory, but I can guess. It was the 70s. Don't know why they didn't put it in a brown wrapper, like they did for the Ballad of John and Yoko.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

seeing bike crashes was the best thing about visiting davis
                Beginning of the school year... bike circles... an ice chest of beer...
                Monkey!!!

Comment

The problem with cyclists if they pick and choose which set of rules to follow. I almost hit a ****er who gave me the finger, was on his bike and blew right past his stop sign at a 4-way stop...
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Tie a copy of your local bicycle ordinances to a rock and clock the f*ckers that pull sh*t like that.
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I tend to stay on the sidewalk, even downtown. I've been hit by cars twice, I'm rather car shy now. I don't even bother to assert my right of way anymore. I have no idea if the ****ers even see me. Better to just let the big hunks of metal do their thing and I'll go around.

Comment

The problem with cyclists if they pick and choose which set of rules to follow. I almost hit a ****er who gave me the finger, was on his bike and blew right past his stop sign at a 4-way stop...
                        You should've just driven over him.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

A fellow I knew in college got a niking under the influence citation. It went on his driving record as a DUI even though the reason he was biking was to avoid getting a DUI.
                          sounds like a bull**** college story. Do you have proof of this DUI?

Comment

That ain't BS, it happened a lot in my school. Any traffic violation performed on a bike is recorded on your driving record.

A BUI is not a severe as a DUI but it will influence the sentence if you get a DUI with a BUI on your record.
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

riding a bicycle in my city is a death wish. yet both of my brother's ride their bicycles to work . One does it for health reason, the other does it because he's to irresponsible to afford a car.

Comment

Vegaws is too hot to ride a bijke
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X