Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden anniversary for Golden Arches (McDonald's)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of the above... I'm the kind of person who has to eat very much to actually gain weight
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
      By "noisy people", I mean "kids".
      In my town most people who eats at McD are between 17 and 25
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

It's cheap and convenient, so I eat there too much, but the food isn't very good.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

When Joan Kroc, widow of McDonald's founder, died in 2003 she donated $1.6 billion to the Salvation Army, $225 million for National Public Radio, $50 million for the University of San Diego's Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice, $50 million for the University of Notre Dame's Joan B. Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies, $5 million for San Diego's KPBS public radio and television stations. She also attempted to donate the San Diego Padres baseball team to the city so that the team would never be moved but the **** bags but Major League Baseball blocked it citing their national anti-trust exemption which allowed them to pass rules vetoing public ownership of teams.

**** major league baseball; if ever there was an organization which needs to be forced to respect anti-trust laws they're it.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

This thread is three years old. What the hell is wrong with you? I thought Ted Striker was back.

Comment

McDonalds built this body!

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

McFeast is good when hangover.

Comment

I just happened to be looking at the wiki for McDonald's for some reason and I found a link to Joan Kroc's wiki page. Talk about a generous lady. Here is what wiki said her will gave to charities:

* $1.6 billion for the Salvation Army
                  * $225 million for National Public Radio
                  * $50 million for the University of San Diego's Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice
                  * $50 million for the University of Notre Dame's Joan B. Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies
                  * $5 million for San Diego's KPBS public radio and television stations

That's almost $2 billion with a capital "B".

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Stop bringing back old threads! Now I thought Ted Striker was back too!
                    be free

Comment

So did I.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

McGangBang

Comment

WTH Ted Striker came back while I was gone?
                          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

The last time I ordered anything at all from McDonald's was in Durham, when they had opened the branch in that shopping centre off the main street (near Gregg's the Bakers). I had bought a box of twenty-odd McNuggets and I was eating them, when I bit into a hard nodule of vaguely organic stuff that I couldn't chew. I think it was a mass of cartilage and bone.

Either way, it was a real "Naked Lunch" moment. In a transfixed moment of clarity, I realized they were deep frying ordure and feeding it to us at low, low prices.

That was in 1999, so I guess it must be a decade of not eating McD's now.
                            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

JohnT.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                              X