Eating Eggs (no, not sexual)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating Eggs (no, not sexual)

Hard-boiled eggs to be specific. Is there any way to add flavor to the whites? They taste very much like foamy soap without the yolk.

Hmmm...well, if you pan fry them, tabasco is the greatest thing ever on them.

You can cook them in the microwave if you are tired of hard boiling them, and the consistency is more like pan frying, except way faster and without getting burned.

1) Put 4 eggs in a microwave safe bowl
    2) Mix the eggs together
    3) Add 1 teaspoon milk
    4) Nuke on high for 45 seconds to 1 minute

Also this is an easy method to remove the yolkes, as you can take them out with a spoon in the bowl. Use a small bowl.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Also this is an easy method to remove the yolkes, as you can take them out with a spoon in the bowl.
      Its easier to not let the yolks leave the shell.

I shall try your microwaving idea tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us

Its easier to not let the yolks leave the shell.
        Even better. I could never separate it that way, but if you got the skillz.

I shall try your microwaving idea tomorrow.
        You can even throw them in a protein shake if you want, they mix really well and don't taste bad at all. Just make sure to cook them first, don't throw them in raw the way Rocky did, that's too dangerous, you can get food poisoned.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

1. fill syringe with kool-aid
          2. inject egg
          3. enjoy
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I got mad skillz

You can even throw them in a protein shake if you want, they mix really well and don't taste bad at all. Just make sure to cook them first, don't throw them in raw the way Rocky did, that's too dangerous, you can get food poisoned.

Unfortunatly eggs, tuna fish, and milk are my only sources of protien. I be poor(for now).

Perhaps I can bum some caribou steaks off my sisters husband.

Comment

1. fill syringe with kool-aid
              2. inject egg
              3. enjoy

serious?

Comment

Only one way to find out...
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us

Unfortunatly eggs, tuna fish, and milk are my only sources of protien. I be poor(for now).

Perhaps I can bum some caribou steaks off my sisters husband.
                  Those are all the best sources.

Throw in chicken when you can. Sometimes they have big azz bags of it at the grocery store in the bulk frozen section. It's not the best quality (freshest), but it does the job.

Comment

how could eating eggs be sexual?

Comment

I was thinking that too.

Comment

You want protein? Just eat lots of pasta and drink some milk
                        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                          Space is a closet Finn

(no, I'm not going to explain it for you)
                          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                            IRL, Space is a mongoose-furry. Mongoose eat eggs. Sometimes male and female mongooses eat eggs together.

... That's as far as I'm willing to take this. The rest is up to your sick imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                              Only one way to find out...
                              For SCIENCE!
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                              X