• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

egg recipes
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

how could eating eggs be sexual?

You've never heard of going down on a woman being refered to as eating her eggs?

You want protein? Just eat lots of pasta and drink some milk

Pasta is all carbs and if I want to grow any I would have to drink more than "some" milk.

IRL, Space is a mongoose-furry. Mongoose eat eggs. Sometimes male and female mongooses eat eggs together.

No.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us

You've never heard of going down on a woman being refered to as eating her eggs?

Must be an Alaskan thing. Have to do with Salmon eggs?

Now, if you had said scrambled eggs, I could have visually gotten the idea.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
          I have a warped and perverted mind and not even I needed that disclaimer
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

no one has a more warped and perverted mind than me.

Comment

Well you know what they say about those who get it the least
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Why not eat the yolks? They aren't that bad for you.

If you're really worried about your heart then try Egg Beaters
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

He's not eating the yolks.

In case anyone doesn't know. They are not reversing conclusions arrived in the 80's that egg cholesterol is bad for you.

It now appears eggs are not bad for you- at least not in moderation. Before they were saying you could only eat 2 eggs a week, which I knew was bull****. Eating an egg everyday shouldn't be bad for you.

It's much better than eating red meat. That's for sure.

For instance, a 1999 Harvard study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association found that healthy people who consumed up to seven eggs a week did not increase their risk for heart attacks or strokes. The study involved more than 80,000 women and nearly 38,000 men.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                    Pasta is all carbs and if I want to grow any I would have to drink more than "some" milk.
                    I don't know what "carbs" is supposed to mean, but there is actually a good deal of protein in pasta (10-15%). You just need to back it up with some other protein source to get all amino acids. A friend of mine ate tons of pasta (mixed with some meat stuff) when he was building and he became a real beefcake. Pasta also contains lots of carbohydrates which gives energy to your muscles when you train
                    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

.... um.... no.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Why do you want to add any flavour to hard-boiled eggs?! they're yummy without anything but a nice dose of salt. If you don't eat regular salt, try the healthy one.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Why not eat the yolks? They aren't that bad for you.
                          When you eat about six eggs a day the cholesterol and fat adds up. Especially considering I haven't gotten to the gym yet to run.

I don't know what "carbs" is supposed to mean,
                          carbs = carbohydrates

The pasta I have has 7g of protien per serving, not enough.

Pasta is still yummy though, and I do eat pasta.

they're yummy without anything but a nice dose of salt.
                          Says you and my dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
                            "carbs" = carbohydrates
                            If Space is on a low-carb diet, he wants to limit his intake of sugars and starches, i.e., no pasta. Fat is actually a better source of energy for muscles, and as you get into shape, your body begins concentrating its fat stores near muscles that have high activity. A high fat diet isn't the problem, it's high fat + high carbs.

I was on the Atkins diet for about three months, and in that time I lost 25 pounds. I did a partial version of the Atkins diet after that and lost another five, which I've since put back on now that I've gone to a "I ain't got no money" diet, which means lots of pasta, rice, potatoes, and chicken, cuz it's cheap. If I get the job I interviewed for today, I'm going back on Atkins. I'm still down 25 pounds from over a year ago. I'm very happy with the results.

As for the eggs, Space, try making egg white omletes, or doing what Ted suggested, and adding hot sauce.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

If Space is on a low-carb diet
                              No sir. I love my carbs.

Comment

How could eating eggs be sexual? The only way to get to a woman's eggs is ......to cut her open!!!!
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X