Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riiiight...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Hear hear...you call that the coolest city ever? No, this is the coolest city ever
      what city is that?
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

London, baby!
        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

funny i guess the arieal makes it look different
          i have been to london and dont recgonze it course that was in 1987 too
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Well the Gherkin or Docklands (in the distance) were not there back then...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

why did you have to pick the least reconizable picture?
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

To be different
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

ya know i have been to a lot of places and i still find home home. i had a choice to go to buffalo ny, or seatle wa before i went to honolulu to work for 13 weeks. well that was back in novemeber. I figured humm blizzard in buffalo, volcano erupting in washington, hawaii was the lesser of the evils. But i wasnt impressed with waikiki. San antonio is a beautiful city and i was glad to see it again after 3 months in waikiki

Comment

I have made this place my home. I don't really have that much fondness for my home city, it just reminds me of how so many things seemed to go wrong in sequence and how getting out of the place was the starting point of a major upturn. And you ask a lot of people who moved out of Hull and they will tell you exactly the same...
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Gepap: hahahaha! you found dallas boring? man, you clearly didn't know what to do there...
                      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Yeah, I've heard that Debbie did Dallas
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

he certainly didnt do debbie!

"I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

:-p if you like girls, dallas is the place to be. Dallas girls are officially the hottest in the world, and for the most part, quite amiable.
                            "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                              Cities blow chunks

Give me the unspoiled ocean vistas or the great snowcapped mountains.
                              You live in FRESNO! Do you understand? FRESNO!

That place is nasty. N.A.S.T.Y.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I was born in Fresno

I was there last weekend. Woke up at 6 was on Shaver Lake by 7 fishing... peace.
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X