No announcement yet.

Save Toby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though this isn't real... Great joke!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

It's hard to say to what extent you can call it a joke when there is an active and seemingly functional store for the site. Maybe originally he thought of it as a joke, but after some people actually bought stuff he took down the disclaimer in hopes of more money?
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Yeah, but you can't donate to the fund:

Error Detected

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This recipient is currently unable to receive money.
        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Apparently, they're going so far as to tell NBC Nightly News that this isn't fake.

Watch the video
          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

From the Snopes page:
            Consequently, any number of cute, fluffy pet bunnies are unceremoniously turned loose outdoors (where they live, on average, for three days), killed by their owners, or are handed over to animal shelters and rescue groups.
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
            X