X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save Toby!

I can't remember seeing this posted before so here we go:

Welcome,

Toby is the cutest little bunny on the planet. Unfortunately, he will DIE on June 30th, 2005 if you don.t help. I rescued him several months ago. I found him under my porch, soaking wet, injured from what appeared to be an attack from an alley cat. I took him in, thinking he had no chance to live from his injuries, but miraculously, he recovered. I have since spent several months nursing him to health. Toby is a fighter, that.s for sure.

Unfortunately, on June 30th, 2005, Toby will die. I am going to eat him. I am going to take Toby to a butcher to have him slaughter this cute bunny. I will then prepare Toby for a midsummer feast. I have several recipes under consideration, which can be seen, with some pretty graphic images, under the recipe section.

I don’t want to eat Toby, he is my friend, and he has always been the most loving, adorable pet. However, God as my witness, I will devour this little guy unless I receive 50,000$ USD into my account from donations or purchase of merchandise. You can help this poor, helpless bunny’s cause by making donations through my verified PayPal account by clicking on any of the Donate buttons on this site, or by purchasing merchandise at the Savetoby.com online store.

Here is the current status of donations for Toby, as of April 10th, 2005. Thanks to everyone who has contributed!
    Aww...
    Attached Files
    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

There ain't enough meat on that bunny to eat.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

At the going rate of rabbit meat, that rabbit can't possibly be worth more than ten bucks. The meat tastes like chicken.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Would is be cruel to offer 10 bucks for some rabbit pie??
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

That bastard has made $20,000-$25,000 off this scam. I wish I had thought of it.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
            That bastard has made $20,000-$25,000 off this scam. I wish I had thought of it.
            and its not even a scam in the sense that he can do this and be completely truthful
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Apparently, it's good business. This guy (Save Bernd) made €71.466, but as €1.000.000 was required, Bernd is now in bunny heaven
              Attached Files
              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

And the real hoot is Toby will get eaten anyway, just with some truffle sauce and an exclusive white wine .

Comment

Bunnygrrl would have killed me if I had even played at doing something like that with Miss Ophelia. Ophie has gone to bunny heaven a long time ago, or at least under a palmetto bush in Jacksonville.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

What a great idea!
                    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Looks like Irak is initiating some indirect bussiness afterall.
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Is a fellow threatening to eat his pet rabbit unless he receives $50,000 in donations?
                        "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                        "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                        Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Mmmm, wabbit!
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Rabbit isn't very tasty and they don't make great pets.

Rabbit, however, is the food of the preditor world. Wild rabbits and hares live, on average, about three months. Their main function seems to be being eaten.

In the Old West, there was a condition known as rabbit starvation. Because bunnies are extremely lean animals, you can have a diet of nothing but rabbit, and starve to death. You need a certain minimum amount of fat in your diet to process protein, and you can't get it on rabbit alone.

Comment

Rabbit isn't tasty???
                              Dude, you really need to learn how to cook or visit Europe..

Rabbit stew in red wine in pretty damn good, though not one my favourites personally.
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                              X