No announcement yet.

the official ***** about taxes thread- america club thread :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the **** do you have to pay additional taxes? You must have ****ed up when you provided the info for approximate witholding. Or you worked two jobs at the same time.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

they don't withhold that much in taxes. I'd rather keep the goverment's money, than have the goverment hold my money for me. I can do better things with it, than the goverment can.

I'm only *****ing, because conservatives always complain poor people don't pay taxes. I play plenty of taxes. I think you need to have a couple of kids to get out of paying taxes. All my capital gains and dividends don't help either. I happen to be one of those damn responsible people who invest their money.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
        I'm not some dumbass who can't do their taxes.
        You just need advice from Polytubbies.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

You just need advice from Polytubbies.
          no, I'm just *****ing.

Comment

owe ~1600

Comment

i got back 5000 grand course i have two kids and dont file with the hubby. have 3 but didnt need the third one for my taxes.
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

$5000 Wow!
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                  i got back 5000 grand course i have two kids and dont file with the hubby. have 3 but didnt need the third one for my taxes.

I assume you mean 5 grand (ie 5000 dollars)-- Since if your tax refund was 5000 grand, ( 5 million), I want your job

I always get a refund. They withold the right amounts for my income except for the retirement savings plan that I can deduct
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Good lawd what did you buy us Mrs. T????
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Oh and my very best year was a refund of just over 11000 Canadian. I woked in Newfoundland for 8 months before moving to Alberta . The witholdings in Newfoundland were accurate for their higher tax rates but you actually pay based on your residence at year end.
                      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                        Good lawd what did you buy us Mrs. T????
                        lots of beer for me
                        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Re: the official ***** about taxes thread- america club thread

damn taxes, I have to pay $319 this year in additional taxes. .

Too bad I wasn't irresponsible enough to have kids, I woulnd't have to pay any taxes. Yes I know, a) I can't have kids and b) kids suck away that money in upkeep.
                          That's just the additional tax, right? If you're paying that as a total, you must be well below the poverty line.

I am paying about $3000 this year, in addition to the $5000 already sucked out of my paychecks.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I'm only *****ing, because conservatives always complain poor people don't pay taxes. I play plenty of taxes. I think you need to have a couple of kids to get out of paying taxes. All my capital gains and dividends don't help either. I happen to be one of those damn responsible people who invest their money.
                            Diss, do you invest in a Roth IRA?

Comment

Mine took 10 minutes; getting $68 back. My stepdad's took a little longer; owes $2000. He had some income that no taxes were collected on, so he has to pay the difference.
                              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Tuttle

Diss, do you invest in a Roth IRA?
                                I did the last 2 years, yes

Comment

Working...
                                X