the official ***** about taxes thread- america club thread :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the official ***** about taxes thread- america club thread :D

damn taxes, I have to pay $319 this year in additional taxes. .

Too bad I wasn't irresponsible enough to have kids, I woulnd't have to pay any taxes. Yes I know, a) I can't have kids and b) kids suck away that money in upkeep.

I noticed you can get tax breaks for caring for the elderly. Maybe I can move some old hags into my home and pretend to take care of them, and get them to write me into their wills. hmmm But I hate that old people smell.

what are some other ways to reduce my taxes?

Comment

Quit your job.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

have them take more out during the year. that way you get something back or break even at the end of the year

wait borrow a kid and half support it for half of the year then you can claim head of household.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I did mine online

got back ~60 for both state and federal

for state I said to give it for cancer research and environment protection

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
            what are some other ways to reduce my taxes?
            Pay an accountant?
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I got ~500 back. This year is the last time that's going to happen?
              If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Americans pay taxes?
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I got back some mad cash, did all my taxes online back in January.

Cali started a new program this year where they will actually do your state taxes for you. So all you have to do is sign the paper and mail it back in.

I didn't do it but alot of people did.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I got +-2000 back.
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I don't pay tax.
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Apart from VAT etc
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

My refund still rocks.
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Me too !
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

Pay an accountant?
                              no.

I'm not some dumbass who can't do their taxes.

Legally this is the least amount I can pay. Maybe an accountant can do some "creative" touches with my taxes, but I doubt they could save me more money than I pay them to do my taxes.

Comment

Working...
                              X