Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how much DO they airbrush magazine pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how much DO they airbrush magazine pictures?

(bikini non-safe)

my god... they are ugly...

She could do with staying out of the sun for a while though..
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

No idea wrt the factuality of the so called "originals." If you can digitally make somebody better looking, you can of course make somebody uglier.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

damn, that is quite remarkable.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

:vomit:

Comment

I agree with UR, I dont know how authentic these are...
            Especially since some "originals" are rendered picture, from Toy Story and things like that.
            Seems more like a site that describes techniques so maybe the "Examples" are made up...

Comment

The girl in the blue bikini isn't bad at all in her "natural" version.
              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

You've got to be kidding.

Comment

This is in Swedish, but I figure you smart people will figure it out:

Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

The second girl has "scary hamster" eyes, with or without "airbrush".
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

god, what a bunch of stuck up nerds
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

btw, does anyone have a link to this site which creates an average look of how will people in cosmopolitan cities look in the future?
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Re: So how much DO they airbrush magazine pictures?

Originally posted by Sirotnikov

my god... they are ugly...

Those who live in a glass house...
                          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I'd still hit it.
                            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

I've done such stuff.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X