Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parenting groups against a vaccine for STDs - "It will allow kids to have more sex!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VJ
    responsible parents
    secularist opposition
    douchebag trolls
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

loinburger
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Those two vomits aren't synchronized

Comment

that's the best part! The half-phase double vomit is the best.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

God, I hope the day arrives when social right-wingers become as marginalized and ignored as their counterparts on the left.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again — nine times out of 10, extremists of *any* stripe never bode well for the society they're trying to change into their image. The "fun" part is trying to figure out the one out of 10 who really are well-meaning and aren't control freaks.

Gatekeeper
            "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
              Those two vomits aren't synchronized
              Spiffor requested that I have Yiff_Yiff_Yaoi make unsynchronized vomit smilies. The originals were synchronized.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Responsible parents who want their daughters to get cervical cancer
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Just imagine how bonkers these fundies will get if a cure for aids was invented.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Someone already mentioned that

Comment

But I said it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                        MRT - when my girlfriend had a bad flu, did that stop me from anything
                        Spreading the love!

Spreading the germs.

Comment

When we ever gonna get a cure for conservatism?
                          Visit First Cultural Industries
                          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

There is one. Ironically, only possible due to loose gun control laws on assualt rifles.
                            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I have but one comment:

"Only in America"

Asmodean
                              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Irony-Meter is drowned, clubbed, shot, burned, thrown from a cliff, and finally explodes under the strain, especially in light of the 'effectiveness' of abstinence programmes, even in the bible belt.
                                "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                                "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                                "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Working...
                                X