Tell me your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me your day

So I'm sitting here in front of my laptop, drinking a SamAdams beer from my Apolyton mug (thank you very much) and reading the various posts here. I want to hear how everyone's day was before I pass out. It's Friday, I know, but I'm staying home cause I gotta wake up early on Saturday.

Anyway, my day. It was ok. I spoke with a few attorneys in our office, spoke with some other government workers about the "public". Apparently, it seems like most of the wacko's here in Hawaii like to file claims against the State for this or that reason. They're clogging up our Judicial system here with their pathetic claims and their lust for personal money.

An attorney here said it best: "By suing the state, you are not helping the state." I was impressed.

Well, basically that was it. It was ok. I like my government department. I'm probably the lowest man on the totem pole, but it's still good to hear the goings-on in the local government.

How was your day?
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

I drove to Waterloo last night since the BF has the day off.

At 9am I woke up, still in bed...put on my glasses and logged into work from my ThinkPad. Picked up a few new customer cases, including an interesting BlueGene one.

At 5pm I stopped working and went to the gym, then went out to dinner, and now we're playing games.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

same old boring ****. i woke about 11 am, went to find a job by walking around the local mall filling out aplications, then came back, finished a song, called a girl, and now am bored as ****. guess its time to write another song.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

sounds better than my day.
        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically

Comment

franky at least you arent as lonely as i am.
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Set up a tent at the gardening festival, raked some leaves in my backyard, worked in my studio for a bit, and played some games inebetween it all.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

can we mention bad day or does it have to be good
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

i say either or

Comment

go for it. I dont care if it was bad or good. So long as you tell me about your day.

(I'm on my 4th beer BTW.)

Go for it. Franky is getting buzzed...hard.

Comment

ok top this lovely day. got out of bed 530 am to go to work left loving husband snoring. got to work did 7 surgeries today, no lunch no breaks. drive home waiting for kids to get here ex husband mother going to his house to see kid that just had surgery. ex tells me to go over not wanting mom in his house when new wife gets there and wants me to tell her to leave. Like thats my job. 10 hours at work on my feet all day listen to pain in the ass exhusband B****about his mother hes too chicken **** to tell her to leave house. Then have him holler at me . but wait it gets better the old mean bat brings my kds to me nd wants to chat. The ***** hated me when i was married to her son but now likes me. Hum HUM need a lot more beer
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

franky im on beer 12 now hun
                      Oh i was gonna ask you since i was never sober in hawaii past 2 am do they sell beer there after 2 am i know they did were i was before noon on sundays. and after midnight a few times
                      Last edited by Mrs. Tuberski; April 9, 2005, 01:09.

Comment

dude, i think your ex and ex's mom have real issues.

Comment

Well, you know what? Your ex can KMA. Tuber kicks a**. At least he knows where I'm coming from (the reason why I hate BYU). Your ex can KMA too. Tell him that. He doesn't appreciate women how Tuber and I do. But don't tell him that, cause he likes ragging on me. But yeah.

I'm not maintaining very well cause all I had today was a peanut butter sandwich and a protein shake.

MRT-at least you're meeting more girls than I am, bro.

Kick ass, Apolytoners!

(Don't tell Tuber.)

Comment

Re: Tell me your day

Originally posted by Frankychan
                            How was your day?
                            Much better than when it started! Essentially the monkey that'd been sitting on my back at work for the last 2 weeks migrated elswhere today! Whoo-hoo!
                            Bad news is that it'll be back in 10 days.....

D

Comment

Mrs. Tuber-

I dunno, past 2am I was either puking in Waikiki or trying to hit on any girl (18-50) between 6pm and 11pm. Best time I had was when some mom tried to get everyone out of the suite and I went to the lobby...but I didn't know she was trying to get everyone out so her and myself could get the freak on.

Comment

Working...
                              X