No announcement yet.

Favourite Apolyton Handles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charles U. Farl and CharlesUFarley have the same birthday, both are students in Canada... :hmm:
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
      Professor Dildo McVeiny

Forgot about that one.

COMSTAR

COMSTAR_Mother

were freaking awesome too
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Wycoff
        We should PM people like this and tell them to come to OT; if their names are any indication, they probably have good personalites.
        He was here a few times before.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
          any name that spells exactly the same backwards
          Also, any name that's spelled nearly exactly the same backwards and that's spelled "noloc" backwards.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

if he only knew....
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I noticed Dalgetti has changed his name again

I'm considering a name change for freshness sake, but I don't know if I should.

Currently I keep a very solid online presense - there's a sirotnikov, which is me, in most online forums which interest me - and people always know its me.

Comment

you should only change your name to save further embarrassment
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

"Brian the Bug Master" and "Jesus Egg that Wept" are both outstanding names.
                  (+1)

Comment

I liked the name "Tears Of The Komsomol Girl".
                    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                    And notifying the next of kin
                    Once again...

Comment

It was "Tear" I think

Comment

We are all Keith.
                        To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Keith keith keith keith

Comment

Some of us are more Keith than others though.
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Hilarious.
                              (+1)

Comment

SPANKY THE WONDER MONKEY
                                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Working...
                                X