X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any name that starts with D

Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

What about Deeeeez Nuts!!!

TCO is my hero.

USA!
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Professor Dildo McVeiny
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Skanky Bruns.
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Wycoff

Well then who is he? Is the answer to that question too terrible to know?
            If I told you, I'd have to kill you. I might kill you anyway, but I like to keep these things on a cheerfully informal basis.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
              If I told you, I'd have to kill you. I might kill you anyway, but I like to keep these things on a cheerfully informal basis.

I never knew that you and BFB were one and the same. Two great posters wrapped up into one. What a bargain!
              I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                TCO is my hero.

USA!
                TCO is the name of Sweden's second biggest union.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

me.
                  "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                  "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                  Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Hmm. I thought I saw a "Psycho Barbie Doll" once, but that had to have been two or three years ago.

Gatekeeper
                    "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij
                      Yeah, were is Bugs anyway? And while I'm at it, were's Ron Jeremy?
                      Speak for yourself, I'm still wondering where Trappist went
                      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

no, no, no, you're all doing it wrong and coming up with the same old tired favorites - go to the "who's online" feature and pick a name off there - there are some doozies.
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

E

Can't beat brevity...
                          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

I just spotted OneEyedYoda, Gods Pet Monkey, EmpressEmmie, and LordByron007.
                            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Immortal Wombat has always been my favorite.

Also, Black Dragon (do you hear what I'm saying, Shi)
                              &
                              werefox

[I'd probably get in all kinds of trouble for even mentioning Yo_Yo_Yo_Yo_Hey, so I won't ]

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                                Gods Pet Monkey, .

We should PM people like this and tell them to come to OT; if their names are any indication, they probably have good personalites.
                                I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Working...
                                X