No announcement yet.

I just had the entire river dumped in my lap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearly rowers need to learn to turn thier boat into the waves and enjoy the ride.

Comment

As long as he got a happy ending..............
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Occuquan! local reference! Yay!

And how about the division leading Nats?
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
          When I saw the thread title I figured that Kuci had pissed himself. I was sad to discover that he apparently had not.
          I was thinking he'd had a humongous ejaculation.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Oh God, now there are two rowers in this thread - run for the hills dammit!
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You're the one bumping it, or torpidding it I guess for you Darkside scum.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                Oh God, now there are two rowers in this thread - run for the hills dammit!
                That's run up the hills.

Comment

Originally posted by lightblue
                  I was out in crew warming up for the 2004 cancelled (eventually) Head of the River Race when all of a sudden the wind turned onto the tide and we ended up with 6ft waves crashing over our bowman. Good thing we were only 200mtrs from the landing on our way back as 2-3 more waves would've sunk us, as it was we had water in the boat upto about 2" from the top edge. Nice shower in Thames water.
                  Ouch. Ew.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

That's run up the hills.
                    No it's not...
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

For us it is.

Comment

Running up hills

I think its bad fer the ol' knees though, maybe thats just running down hills.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist

I was thinking he'd had a humongous ejaculation.
                          I assumed he'd rogered a squirter.
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

and those bastards in south east asia thought they'd had a bad time.

Comment

Unlike you perverts I was just having a hard time imagining a river falling onto his lap.
                              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                              X