No announcement yet.

Apolyton Pope-Off 2005 - FINAL ROUND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I be Grand Inquisitor? I promise to only use approved stress positions, especially those involving a lot of leather and a fine line between pleasure and pain.

Happy to give Il Popo a good spanking if you feel you need one too
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Done and done. The first order of business is to sort out the heretics. Let's start with the cute ones to, err, show no one is, um, above us.

Bring me all the cute gays, jews, muslims, atheists, protestants, blah blah blah. I'll meet them in my bedro...office in ten minutes.
      Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

you mean your private parts.....er....... apartments your Popefulness
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Whatever. Just have them prelubed.
          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

one interesting thing I noticed at the last pontiff's funeral is Cardinal Ratzinger is definitely gay - all that self loathing explains a lot.

Comment

Horse of course!
              "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Working...
              X