Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all those americans who lost their Patriotism

May this song help you recover it

(btw. you should be patient after clicking the link, as the video is quite large and, even with DSL, needs some time to load )
    Last edited by Proteus_MST; April 7, 2005, 10:07.
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Let's see:

Flag waving? Check.
    Militarism? Cheque.
    Smiling babies? Czech.
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

OMFG!!1! Teh gay conspiracy!
        Attached Files
        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Oh, crap.... I usually has a soft spot for cheesy stuff like this, but the the my cynical part just exploded in some parts...
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

god awful, in any other country that would be satirical

Comment

steve perry!?!?
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

It looks like an old Adam Sandler in a wig.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

I love the "they're still with us, but in a different way." I think I like a little less baloney with my American cheese.
                  Last edited by MosesPresley; April 8, 2005, 03:29.
                  "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
                  —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Originally posted by MosesPresley
                    I love the "they're still with us, but in a different way." .
                    ie. 'they're dead'

Comment

That is truly horrible.......

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                        Oh, crap.... I usually has a soft spot for cheesy stuff like this, but the the my cynical part just exploded in some parts...
                        Yep, if I just concentrate on the Melody and try not to hear the text it´s a good song,
                        but as soon as I look at the video and hear the text I can´t stop laughing
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I can't get the video to work. What do I need to play mov files?

Comment

I thought he was singing "I'm still with you in a different way", as if he were supposed to represent a dead hero..................................... America don't got no long haired heroes.
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Yep, if I just concentrate on the Melody and try not to hear the text it´s a good song,
                              but as soon as I look at the video and hear the text I can´t stop laughing

I have nothing against the text, even. Without the videoclip, I wouldn't have fallen from my chair.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X