Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have any objects poked into your body?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no.

Comment

MRT144,

That's it? What about the story? Did it hurt? Was there blood? Did you do it for her? Etc.....
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki
        Women should only have their ears pierced, and only two max in each ear. Men shouldn't have anything pierced. Anything other than that is compensating for something or making some whiny "rebellious" "statement". Ditto for tattoos.

That is my bigotted opinion, and I'm sticking to it.
        Only one earring in each ear for women. Other than that and medical inplants (metal plate in the skull, artificial hips, etc.) nothing, nothing, nothing!

Okay. . . maybe a single earring for a guy who's really cool.

Comment

Re: Do you have any objects poked into your body?

Not at the moment, but give me a few hours and 5th of vodka, and we'll see who I can invite over.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
            MRT144,

That's it? What about the story? Did it hurt? Was there blood? Did you do it for her? Etc.....
            It didnt hurt cause of my adreneline and there was no blood. I did it because i liked the way it looked.
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
              It didnt hurt cause of my adreneline and there was no blood. I did it because i liked the way it looked.
              I'm going to bed now.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

what?!?!? there isnt much to talk about.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

piercings and tattoos

some guys look okay with tattoos, most don't. And no women loook good with tattoos.

Comment

a small amount of tatoos is fine by me.

Piercings? not through the tongue, lips, bellybuttons, nipples, and genitalia.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

I don't have any piercing or tatoos. Can't bear the very idea.

A propos tatoos, I strongly advise y'all to dissuade your gf/wife if she ever intends to have a sexy tatoo just above the butt. I've seen too many fat old ladies with such tatoos (in German saunas) to accurately tell that it may be a good idea at first, but it gets old really fast
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

but it gets old really fast

nice choice of words!
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I've got my left ear pierced three times, roughly equidistance apart from each other (so one in the upper ear, one in the lobe, and one between those two). I've also got a nipple pierced which has paid for itself many times over ( ). I had my right eyebrow pierced but that grew out thankfully cause it was becoming a ***** as it kept catching on my shirts.

In the summer, I get henna. I don't have the attention span for real tattoos.
                          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I currently just have 3 piercings in each ear, but I'm getting my lip done on Saturday
                            Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

I just read recently about how lip piercings makes your gums recede and consequently makes you lose your teeth.

So no thanks, no piercings or tattoos for me either.
                              Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

I'm against it all, as I find it ugly almost without exception. But probably half of my friends are tattooed / pierced, so I'm not a bigot about it. I just prefer vanilla.
                                He's got the Midas touch.
                                But he touched it too much!
                                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
                                X