No announcement yet.

The Best Trailer I've Ever Seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bewitched looks funny... at least funnier than Anchorman. I'll see it. And like GePap, not what I expected. The whole "I'm Daren! The replaced Daren in the original and no one noticed!" made me laugh.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

I liked this trailer, for a nice, small movie:

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
        Bewitched looks funny... at least funnier than Anchorman. I'll see it. And like GePap, not what I expected. The whole "I'm Daren! The replaced Daren in the original and no one noticed!" made me laugh.
        That's really clever.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Ooooh
          Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Comment

To the OP:

Quite frankly, I'm underwhelmed by the trailer. I liked it more when I thought it'd be a cute little attempt at doing a Before Sunrise/Before Sunset rehash, but even then, it wasn't that great.
              B♭3

Comment

A good trailer, with a nice twist, but not nearly the greatest. Crouching Tiger: Hidden Dragon still has the best trailer ever.
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

Give the guy Red Eyes. Wes Craven is mentioned and this guy isn't a vampire? or psychotic killer?

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                    X