Canadian liberals are corrupt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian liberals are corrupt

or at least so says this blog. Is it true, Kitty?

HotAir is the leading conservative blog for breaking news and commentary covering the Biden administration, politics, media, culture, and current elections.

(Ming, this is content!!)

NDP
    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
    -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo
      NDP

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo
        NDP
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

what are they? And how about the liberals? Are they corrupt like this? Or can you Foxise news it. Since I got it from a rightie blog, you can dismiss it?

Comment

Re: Canadian liberals are corrupt

Originally posted by TCO
            or at least so says this blog. Is it true, Kitty?

HotAir is the leading conservative blog for breaking news and commentary covering the Biden administration, politics, media, culture, and current elections.

(Ming, this is content!!)
            Depends who you ask.

There have been some corruption problems.

The conservatives, if they had any brains in their heads, would be the government right now (due to this scandal)

The problem is that the Liberals sit squarely in the centre of the political spectrum in canada (despite their name).

The conservatives have continually isolated themselves from being electable by centrist voters in Central Canada...
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I can understand that. Just because the liberals are corrupt doesn't mean that people want to live with redmeateating, FOXTV watching thugs. They will look for some honest libs. What is the NDP?

Comment

We need a copy cat thrad entitled "Canadians are corrupt".
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                  We need a copy cat thrad entitled "Canadians are corrupt".
                  go ahead

Comment

Re: Re: Canadian liberals are corrupt

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Depends who you ask.

There have been some corruption problems.

The conservatives, if they had any brains in their heads, would be the government right now (due to this scandal)

The problem is that the Liberals sit squarely in the centre of the political spectrum in canada (despite their name).

The conservatives have continually isolated themselves from being electable by centrist voters in Central Canada...
                    It really shouldn't depend on who you asked. Either there was corruption of a certain scale or wasn't. I want to know if you think it was of scale as in that article. (And it's irrelevant to that point if the party matches what Canadians want in ideology).

Or perhaps, you just mean, you don't know. But what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by TCO

go ahead
                      No copy cats are allowed at poly.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Put it this way, GP, the federal Liberals under Chretien were close to a cross between the Chicago democrats and the RNC.

They made corruption feeding into their political longevity an art form.

Too bad for them that many will end up in jail. What, did they think this was Mexico?
                        Last edited by notyoueither; April 3, 2005, 03:11.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

TCO, it means I don't know. Just how much of this is real corruption being desperately covered up by the Liberals and how much of it is pure speculation being kicked up by the feeding frenzy is something I'm not sure anybody has enough information to answer other than the people involved.
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Bloc
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

GP, everybody involved in the inquiry and everybody asking questions in Parliament has obvious reason to lie (if they're covering up) or to overstate the problem/spread speculation.

I have no clue who's telling the truth and who's not.
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X