Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how bad did you get punk'd today?

I actually remembered the date.

But I still fell for Fark's "Retro Lust: Nudie Pics of Jaclyn Smith" gag (pics of everything but).

So how bad did you get it today?
    Only feebs vote.

I didn't. Actually bummed about that.. no one even tried. Then again they all know I don't trust no one, and that I might get a bit aggressive if someone tries to fool me so.. maybe that's the reason.

The punking you're still on from years ago dude.. about the part where communism is a good idea... Stalinmania and all that..
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Nothing
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I believed that a monkey killed a tiger cub.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Nothing happened. The only pranks I've seen were on websites... Actually, I almost fell for one of those.

Kidicious, that wasn't a prank. Watch the video. It's fun.
          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

... You read fark?
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

One of my firends called her boyfriend of 2 weeks and told him that she was pregnant... He freaked!

It was funny.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                ... You read fark?
                I laugh at the photoshops.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

I was going to pull an April fools joke on someone but everyone around here freaks out too much.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

We're too jaded to fall for any of your April Fools Jokes, Kid .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Nobody punk'd me. A professor tried, saying we didn't have to write a paper we were assigned anymore. But I knew immediatly this was an April Fools joke.

I did lay down some pretty good punkage on my libertarian anarcho-capitalsit roomate though. I had told him on the news that the US had recently detained someone attempting a nuclear attack and sent him to a Navy Brig, and that on the basis of information from him they decided the threat was such that they were going to extend the Patriot Act- by having Congress suspend the writ of habeas corpus, allowing Bush to detain people at will. He bought it completely until I told him it was a joke.
                      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                        Nothing
                        No one left you any fish? Bah!

Nothing here either and no one even tried anything...pity really...
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I had a pint of what was sold as beer in the Wetherspoons.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Ah yes Bière du Dishwater
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

My local paper had a story about the East Indiaman, a 1:1 replica of a 18th century sailing ship. They said it was too heavy and had to lose some of its dead weight, But then the problem was that the main mast would be too high to pass under the Älvsborg bridge. Therefore they were looking for 200 people weighing approx 100 kilos each to stand on one side of the ship and tilt in 30 degree angle so it could pass under the bridge. A weigh in was supposed to take place at the building site...

This actually fooled me for about 5 minutes until I remembered the date

Our local paper always has pretty good april fools jokes. One year they announced that the city council was giving away free bicycles to promote an active lifestyle. 100 people showed up at the square where the bikes were to be given away
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                              X