Gmail to double storage to 2GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gmail to double storage to 2GB

.xyz is for every website, everywhere.® We offer the most flexible and affordable domain names to create choice for the next generation of internet users.

Dunno if this is an April Fools joke...

Gmail was announced April 1st last year as well, and people assumed it was a joke.

My gmail account says my capacity is 1070MB?

Also, they've added Rich Text Formatting: http://gmail.google.com/support/bin/...py?answer=8260
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

who cares?
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
      who cares?
      me me me me
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

how much space do you need?

Comment

why asher? so you can get extra long twink videos?
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I'm using 89MB so far, plan to use a lot more.

Comment

Now it says my capacity is 1073MB...

I guess they're slowly growing it to 2GB.

edit: 1074MB...

Comment

ill send some beat off videos asher, itll be the woot!

Comment

Much of the storage comes from sending songs to/from friends.

Comment

i believe you

Comment

I don't even have one.
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I have never needed more than maybe 2mb on my email account...
                        And thats mainly cuz of spam most of the time (some spam messages have big images...)

Comment

I'm at 1082 MB and rising! W00t!
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Asher,

What kinda storage is Google using on their backend? Did your people sell them some big azz Sharks? Do they have ATA Sharks?
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

You are currently using 413 MB (38%) of your 1096 MB.

Eeeeexcellent...

Comment

Working...
                              X