No announcement yet.

Gmail to double storage to 2GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before I permanently deleted some sent messages, I use 195 MB of storage at my gmail account.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

There are 2147483648 bytes in 2 gigs.

Comment

You are currently using 66 MB (3%) of your 2050 MB.

"I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

hmm.. am I wrong in thinking that google is continuously increasing the webspace by a very very small amount?

that infinity idea would start to make sense now.

2051 now
          be free

Comment

You are currently using 1104 MB (54%) of your 2051 MB.
            If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

2052.735654 megabytes (and counting) of free storage so you'll never need to delete another message.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Timex, can I too have what you are emailing yourself
                be free

Comment

i have tenths of GB of storage on my 3 servers
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

tedstriker@apolyton.net

2052.735654 terabytes (and counting) of free storage so you'll never need to delete another message.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                    X