Schiavo Pt. Four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tuberski

No, the point is that che agrees with Bush. Bush was surely a hypocrite.

ACK!
    ...and your point? You can hate a politican's guts while agreeing on him on some positions.
    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill3000

...and your point? You can hate a politican's guts while agreeing on him on some positions.
      My point is that it would be a first for Che with regards to Bush.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned
        Che, there are 30,000 people in a PVS state today. Should we pull the plug on all of them?
        yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned
          One thing we ought to do is outlaw starving people to death and substitute the so-called hot shots we saw in Million Dollar Baby.
          you do realize that's a fictional movie right? Nothing like that happens in real life (in actuality, the movie has many innacuracies)

You are the typical conservative ruining the movie for others because you don't like the "liberal" message.

Comment

No, the point is that che agrees with Bush. Bush was surely a hypocrite.

ACK!
            Even a broken clock is right twice a day (unless it's on military time). Even Bush can occassionally do the right thing.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

My point is that it would be a first for Che with regards to Bush.

ACK!
              It's not. I agree with Bush on the temporary workers' visas.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara

I agree with you, Ned, but I don't think it's gonna happen in states controled by conservatives.

Oh, and by the way, yer a dick. I told you I hand't seen the movie.
                Che, my deepest apology.
                http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious
                  Communists are the most beneficial members of society. They contribute the least amount to the capitalist system.
                  Why of course Kid. We could create havens for Nazis who would do away with Commies, and co-equal Commie states that would do away with Nazis. In this way, we would have equal rights for both views.
                  http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Q Cubed, your bit about the brain "regenerating" is something I didn't know about until a doctor called into a talk show today and explained the phenomenon. Apparently you can destroy brain matter, but the functions previously performed by the destroyed tissue can be assumed by other tissue. Also, this ability declines with age. But Terri was 26 when the event happened, which might be young enough.

Regardless, the autopsy may be able to tell us something about what was left of her brain. The Judge's opinion itself acknowledged that some of her cerebral cortex remained.

Comment

• brains do not regenerate. But they can rewire themselves assuming there is enough living brain matter to rewire to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                        brains do not regenerate. But they can rewire themselves assuming there is enough living brain matter to rewire to.
                        Yeah. The doctor said the ability to "rewire" is known as a "plastic" ability.

Comment

• Finally!

In my opinion, she should have been given the same quick and "painless" ending as the guys in death row, once the court made its decision. 13 days of slow thirst was the worst possible outcome. Or else her parents should have the right to feed her at their own expense.
                          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                            brains do not regenerate. But they can rewire themselves assuming there is enough living brain matter to rewire to.
                            Actually they can. But not easily.
                            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• The brains have to want to regenerate.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• DIE THREAD
                                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X