Schiavo Pt. Four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dissident
    you crack me up. She never said hi to her mom.
    A harvard speach pathologist who listened to the recording and who saw the tape stated that she was in fact saying, "Hi."

I find you complete unwillingness to listen to facts you may find disturbing to your preconceived notions to be ignorance by intention.
    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• The reason for Terri's collapse was never diagnosed by the admitting physicians. What is clear is that she did not have a heart attack because they checked and ruled that out. She did however have a stiff neck. One of the treating physicians said that the only other time he encounted a person with such symptoms is when he was treating a victim of a potential strangulation.
      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• so now shes a strangulation victim...wow michael got away with murda!
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• More on the bone scan.

Pat Anderson, the attorney who took the doctors' deposition about the bone scan, relayed the following:

The bone scan was taken on March 5, 1991 because Terri was saying, "No" and "Stop" to physical therapy. The doctor discovers that Terry had healing bones from multiple traumas, including two broken ankles, both knees, her right femur, her pelvis, her back and her upper spin. The attorney asked the doctor whether these injuries could have occurred during therapy. He said no.

The bone scan would reveal trauma that occurred no more than 12-18 months prior. That places the trauma at about the time of the event, which occurred 53 weeks earlier, to about 6 months earlier. The doctor stated that the trauma had not occurred recently.

Since Terry had no injuries prior to the event, and the injuries could not have taken place during therapy, that places the time of the injuries squarely on the day of the event.

Terri was either run over by a truck or was severely beaten.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144
            so now shes a strangulation victim...wow michael got away with murda!
            The bone scan and the deposition was "missing" for many years. Its existence was not disclosed to the defense team defending the malpractice case. Its existence was not disclosed to Terri's parents until 2002. When it was brought to the attention of the police in 2002, the DA said he would not investigate because the SOL had run. Judge Greer said the potential involvement of the husband in beating his wife nearly to death was not relevant to the case, and would not allow the attorneys in the case to investigate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned
              You are assuming that PVS means no consciousness.
              That's exactly what it means. That's like saying that "You assume that it's sunny out means the sun is shining."
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• You're so full of **** ned that your eyes are brown.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• I have to admit, I have never seen anyone troll so fervently. Impressive.

Comment

• tell us more ned! im deeply concerned with these never before heard, unconfirmed allegations.
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• michael skeev is a grim reaper rat bastard.

Whatever your position, if the human race as a whole can't agree that he is taking this beyond "her wishes" to an evil, evil level, then read the following article.

The page you're trying to access could not be found or is no longer available.

Only pure evil incarnate would order the parents and siblings out of a room where their child/sibling lay on the verge of death, and resist religious rights before hand as well.

And I don't want to hear how last rights and communion were given before the tube was removed. If the parents want it again, you DO IT.

If the parents find comfort in patting water over the lips of their dying daughter, (whether it helps or not), then you let them do it...you don't have to understand it, you just allow them their comfort....UNLESS YOU ARE EVIL....as he is.

And, after the deed was done, only pure evil incarnate would order the cremated body buried in a secret location where the parents are barred. (that's breaking news)

How can any decent human use his court given power to order the parents of a dead child to stay away from their child both before and after their death?

You can say you think she should have been allowed to die, that is fine, but I think the human race has a big problem if we ALL can't agree that michael schiavo's actions with regards to the parents and family are anything less than evil and sadistic.
                      While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

• That was a troll... right?
                        I changed my signature

Comment

• it was my opinion. is thoughtful opinion considered trolling unless the majority agrees with it?
                          While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

• So. What is your view on DP?
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• A thoughtful opinion is not mistaken for a troll unless you voice it with extreme malice.
                              I changed my signature

Comment

• whatever vee, your opinion does not sway anyone

Comment

Working...
                                X