Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corned Beef, Provolone, Thousand Island on Rye

or

Roast Beef, Brown or White Bread, and Horseradish.

Mmmmmmm....
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Hmmm...I'll have to start making a shopping list...

wow...Imran, BD...everyone's still around, eh?
      Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

We really need a :vomit: smiley.

My typical sandwich:

white bread
        miracle whip (brand name) or mayo
        ham
        mustard and salt
        ham
        mustard and salt
        ham
        miracle whip or mayo again (but never in combination... that's just sick )
        white bread

Variants of this are good, but usually I want to make it quick.
        Do you get an instant heart attack? Even thinking about that makes my arteries hurt.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

The foul scum at Oscar Meyer bought out Louis Rich , but so far they haven't f*k*d up the product.

I suggest buying the Oscar Meyer/Louis Rich cold cuts variety package and some non-fat cheese. Whips up into an tasty sandwich in no time. Maybe add on a leaf of lettuce and some mao (<-- hee hee) if you want to get fancy.

Comment

meat on meat.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Turkish bread with halloumi, artichoke hearts and pesto, with freshly ground black pepper.

For a meaty option, substitute mackerel pate or grilled bacon or sliced salt beef and use gherkins, vine ripened tomatoes and dijon mustard as desired.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

That sounds positively filthy self biased
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by self biased
                  meat on meat.

I thought he asked for sandwich recipes, not activities.
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

My God, it's Mao? Are old, lost Apolytoners returning to the fold? Have they realised that the real world sucks and isn't worth the hassle. The rest of us realised this fact years ago
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

For stuff that can keep more or less forever:

peanut butter
                      jam/jelly/preserves
                      velveeta or even real cheese
                      mayo
                      tuna
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Turkey Pastrame with honey, and thousand isles is my anti-drug ( is it a good thing or a bad thing? I forget)
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

He's looking for things to stash, so meat is pretty much out.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

That sounds like a bad idea, even in theory.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                              For stuff that can keep more or less forever:

peanut butter
                              jam/jelly/preserves
                              velveeta or even real cheese
                              mayo
                              tuna
                              Depends on how long you intend to stash for. Peanut butter and mayo have a shelf life of a few months. Cheese even less. Granted it's better than meat or veggies, but you shouldn't go loading up on club sizes if you're not going to use that much.
                              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH

Do you get an instant heart attack? Even thinking about that makes my arteries hurt.
                                Unfortunately, no. For that, I have to wrap a stick of butter in bacon strips and dip it in maple syrup.
                                The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                                X