Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Dream Trip

I'm talking about travelling you damn druggies...eace:

Ok, so I want you to think before you answer. Are you interested exploring the world? Seeing things, people, cultures.. or are you interested in going to clubs that are the same you could go when you just hit the closest club in your own city? I used to be like that, needed to go clubbing and all that. Right now, I couldn't care less about bar hopping when travelling. YES of course, every now and then it's good to let some steam out and go be a typical finnish drunk idiot, but... I'm a changed man when it comes to that. I can do that right where I live. SO I want you to think really hard, what is it you want, when thinking of the ultimate travelling tour? And please, be a little more spesific than 'around the world'.

I'll give out my route soon. And please explain what are the reasons you want to go to some place etc. Thanks!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

England, Germany, Switzerland and Hawaii during a 6 month long vacation.

Comment

Hawaii, Germany,

Comment

I don't intend to make a tour, but separate travels:

Mali, Mongolia, Japan, Andalusia, Chile, Québec
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Lets see been to hawaii didnt like it to dirty, England rained every freaking day, paris ran into bunch of rude ass sh***, I think maybe scotland only cause it looks different and pretty.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I once went to a 5 star all inclusive spa resort in Jamacia. I wouldn't mind doing that again.

It would actually be me and my family on a Catamaran lazily sailing to whatever port or tropical enclave we happen to desire. Fish for our own food when we need it. Spend a few hours a day doing maintance work on the boat, but mostly just loungeing around or going scuba diving. I guess thats more of a prefered lifestyle than a vacation.
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

nice suggestions.. keep them coming!

Look how the time flies.. I need to get some sleep, because I need to be up in 3 hours, and get to a project meeting... ngaaah!

I'll talk about my dream trip tomorrow, I promise you it's a special one! And I'll make the dream come true in 2 years, this I have promised to myself.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                Lets see been to hawaii didnt like it to dirty, England rained every freaking day, paris ran into bunch of rude ass sh***, I think maybe scotland only cause it looks different and pretty.
                hawaii is dirty? It looks clean to me.

to clarify, my trip would mainly be the main island (I don't care for big cities like honalulu). I'm not sure how accessible it is to the general public. I like to do hiking. I wouldn't be one of these annoying tourists that have to use a helicopter to see the beauty of hawaii (though I admit I may have to if some areas are innacessible by foot- I don't do technical climbing). But I don't like helicopters because of the pollution they put out.

Comment

Bhutan, in order to experience relatively pristine wilderness and a vibrant foreign culture at the same time.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

hawaii is dirty? It looks clean to me.

to clarify, my trip would mainly be the main island (I don't care for big cities like honalulu). I'm not sure how accessible it is to the general public. I like to do hiking. I wouldn't be one of these annoying tourists that have to use a helicopter to see the beauty of hawaii (though I admit I may have to if some areas are innacessible by foot- I don't do technical climbing). But I don't like helicopters because of the pollution they put out.
                    Clarify I was in wakiki The place was dirty, tourist trap of the whole islands. clean places to go in hawaii definetly the north shore. The Main Island which is named hawaii didnt see i didnt want to pay the 150.00 to island jump, heard bout the good hiking areas there though. Diamond head in ohua is good place to hike.
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Greek Islands, Italy, Chile, Mongolia, China, Dhubai (sp) or whatever that place is that has that hotel sail building. Is it dangerous to tour there and Chile and Mongolia?
                      be free

Comment

England was too rainy so you're going to Scotland? ()

I planned a trip across central Asia which I'd like to do at some point. It was basically train Moscow to Beijing, then overland south and westwards via Tibet, Nepal and then (possibly) Iran.

I also want to do some kind of road trip across North America, but that would be more fun than impressive I think.
                        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat

I also want to do some kind of road trip across North America, but that would be more fun than impressive I think.
                          Hitchhike.
                          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

When on vacation I prefer places where it's always nice hot outside. My 3 best vacations I ever was on, was twice to Italy and once to Lanzarote (The Canary Islands)
                            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

"If the arctic's fully booked, why not consider a holiday in Scotland?" - Little Britain

Seriously, Scotland is beautiful but if you dislike rain, you're best to avoid this island.
                              Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                              -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Working...
                              X