Desperate Housewives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would hit it with all the housewives.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I've seen the show a couple of times and was skeptical, but it's highly entertaining.

There are some annoying scenes sometimes but overall the writing is very high calibre.

Alot of us that are tired of the boring reality shows are dying to see some good fantasy writing.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Justin looks very red and x-ey.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

DanS and TCO are fibbing

Comment

Stupid IMDB doesn't allow linking I guess.
            Attached Files
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
              I don't watch TV.
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I've seen the show a couple of times and was skeptical, but it's highly entertaining.

There are some annoying scenes sometimes but overall the writing is very high calibre.

Alot of us that are tired of the boring reality shows are dying to see some good fantasy writing.

Ted Striker ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Great show but I'd better get out of this thread 'cause it seems you are way ahead of us.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                    I would hit it with all the housewives.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

It's more interesting now that one of the "main housewives" has a gay son.

He was caught kissing naked in the pool at the end of episode 15.
                      But He's been caught in heterosexual strip-tease bar as well...
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                      X