• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRT144
    dans when did you become a complete fanboy for bush
    Bribes make conservatives loyal.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I'm no Bush fanboy. He and the rest of the GOP are spending too damn much money, including R&D money.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

i mean why does he even stick around a party that has betrayed fiscal conservatives and are fast becomming know nothings
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

but you still support him on every other issue despite failing on what i assume is your most important issue
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

So, basically, SA fights jackassery with jackassery.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I have opinions on a broad range of topics, not much of which can fit into a political platform, and certainly not much of which could fit on an electable platform.
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

uh huh. no one believes you.
                "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

you mean sarcasm

Comment

Bill3000 was the mastermind of Demesos.... a political theory he dreamt up when he was 13.

I seem to forget the details though...
                    Attached Files

Comment

........ I don't format my hard drive very often

Comment

Clearly.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

indeed.
                          It's a nice one.
                          The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

That was a good editorial.

Comment

I remember when Scientific American used to be a good journal, before they got all whiney.
                              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                                Efficacy of developmental BMD systems is not a "science question".
                                Exactly. The evolution stuff is a big thumbs up - but the other crap is just crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X