No announcement yet.

20 questions to guess who I just had dinner with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richmond. I think it is a little cheap for this market. But I found people who want to discriminate on tenant.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCO
      bannings...
      I agree

they make me sad also

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I'd go with the first one if the street parking is okay. If street parking is a pain in the azz then find another apartment cause the second one sucks.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You don't think street noise will bother me and stop me from opening my window?

Comment

• Depends on where it is.

I live on a very busy street. But the bedroom is in the back and there is a little water fall in the back so it drowns it out. In the front where the living room is, the street is super duper busy. But it doesn't bother me.

If there is alot of honking that can be bothersome.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Why don't you buy a house?
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Dear Mister Navy,

So who did you have dinner with anyway???

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                  Depends on where it is.

I live on a very busy street. But the bedroom is in the back and there is a little water fall in the back so it drowns it out. In the front where the living room is, the street is super duper busy. But it doesn't bother me.

If there is alot of honking that can be bothersome.
                  1. There's no honking or even stores or bars. Just cars. Do you find that you don't open the windows?

2. Che, I want to keep my freedom. Plus a house is more space than I need.

3. Ted, games not over.

Comment

• Richard gear? in that natter white number he wore in 'an officer and a gentlemen'.
                    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCO

1. There's no honking or even stores or bars. Just cars. Do you find that you don't open the windows?
                      I'll open the windows as normal.

Comment

• is it admiral Yamamoto?

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                          is it admiral Yamamoto?

JM

Comment

• After three days, does anybody care anymore?

No.

Comment

• how about the apartment. I think there is some bad charma. I was about to settle on BLVD. Had told the lady I would take it. When Park came open. I go to see it...and then was totally torn. So told the Park lady I'd take it. BLVD lady not happy. Now it looks like Park lady is jerking me around (just a vibe I got).

Comment

Working...
                              X