• Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW legallity of the settlements is disputed
    money sqrt evil;
    My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Muxec's pullout plan:
      Remove problematic settlements, specially settlements requiring a lot of money to protect or maintain. Do not remove them by force, just remove protecting army and cancel economical subsides. Only if they do not move out due to idealogical reasons use force. Largest settlements are not to be removed. But 5000 Jews in Gaza must not stay there.
      Palestinian authority gets more influence in palestine.
      Palestinians must forget about 67. And if they really love this number the must think about 1867 when palestinian nation did not exist at all. Or maybe even about 67 B.C.
      Palestinian refuges do not return at all.
      Death penaulty/long prison terms to closest relatives of the suicide bombers. Death penaulty to those who are proud, 10 years in prison for those who receive money from Hizbalah or Iran as families of so called "martyrs".
      Both sides launch massive anti-rascist informative campaighn.
      money sqrt evil;

Comment

Azazel's plan:

Build more spearmen

less complex, and about as likely to succeed.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

My plan: Nuke the entire goddamn region.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

My plan: Nuke the entire goddamn region.

Comment

I am sure that we can send a couple of nukes back to scandinavia to make it worth to you, Odin and LC.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by muxec
                Death penaulty/long prison terms to closest relatives of the suicide bombers.

Stalinism.

Communal punishment is unconscionable and immoral. It violates the rights of the individual. Victory through it is no victory at all.
                Last edited by St Leo; March 28, 2005, 16:52.
                Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Spelling Nazis

It's penalty
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                    I am sure that we can send a couple of nukes back to scandinavia to make it worth to you, Odin and LC.

Comment

Sorry, my literacy level are appaling.

Anyway if they think that their parents get 20000$ (good enough for palestine) for their suicide attack they are more likely to do so. And if they know that they kill their parents and brothers they will not perform suicide attack. Key point of my plan. In fact Border'67 is acceptable if this part is OK. With this even something for so called "refugees" is acceptable. But sentence to terrorist families is essential for my plan.

And as about "build more spearmen" it's good too. It's inhumane to use firearms against pseudopeasful demonstrations with stones so spearmen will be OK. BTW something of this kind really happened in 1988 when IDF used aeroslings
                      money sqrt evil;

Comment

Ups... I forgot to say that it's the only way to make them love their own children more, than they hate us.
                        money sqrt evil;

Comment

You're a piece of ****.
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Piece of four stars? Thank you
                            money sqrt evil;

Comment

Death penaulty/long prison terms to closest relatives of the suicide bombers. Death penaulty to those who are proud, 10 years in prison for those who receive money from Hizbalah or Iran as families of so called "martyrs".

"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                              -Bokonon

Comment

Palestinians must forget about 67...

Palestinian refuges do not return at all...

If you think that this should be part of the solution, I'm with LC and Odin...
                                Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                                And notifying the next of kin
                                Once again...

Comment

Working...
                                X