Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypothetical Question: If you had to kill your best friend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
    Wow.

I kill my best friend and gain omnipotence. I revive my best friend and do wonders for the world.
    My best friend can brag at parties that he rose from the dead.

Win-win for everybody.
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
      Iwouldn't do it to a stranger or my worst enemy.
      Would you have done it to Hitler? [/godwin]

Comment

I don't have a best friend, I'm a professional.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Definitely not, and it's a no-brainer for me.

I know, for example, that killing my best friend for world peace or an end to starvation would be a good thing for the humankind. I would not do that, though, nonetheless. Absolutely out of the question.
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I'd do it for a really good curry.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I revive my best friend

The whoe point of killing your best friend id that you make an exchange, your friends life for your power.

As for those of you who would wish for world peace, end to starvation, the golden age of humanity;
              You unselfish bastards.

I would do it for Immortality.

Comment

For world peace, yes. For anything else, NO.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Why does everyone think immortality is such a good thing? I can understand living for 200 years or 300 years (though I'm not even close ), but you must get somewhat bored after you've lived for half a millenium. Immortality is good only if you can actually die if you wish. Otherwise, it's horrible.
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

What if you don't have a best friend? Can I kill the non-existant one?
                    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Moronic moral dilemmas
                      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Space, I think immortality would be boring as hell after the first few thousand years
                        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                          Iwouldn't do it to a stranger or my worst enemy.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Re: Hypothetical Question: If you had to kill your best friend...

Originally posted by Space05us
                            If you could get anything one thing you want, anything, would you kill your best friend in exchange?

Hell, I'd kill all my friends if it was good
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

as Tass pointed out, if one could gain omnipotence, I would surely do it... then resurrect my friend.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Actually I was thinking of that Sava but you beat me to it...I'd ask for £100million and my best friend resurrected
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X