Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypothetical Question: If you had to kill your best friend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypothetical Question: If you had to kill your best friend...

If you could get anything one thing you want, anything, would you kill your best friend in exchange?

NO
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

no

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

A better best friend
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Iwouldn't do it to a stranger or my worst enemy.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
            Iwouldn't do it to a stranger or my worst enemy.
            "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

no

although one reason is because I don't need anything else in life. I have everything I need in life. Anything else would not make me happy- like a few million dollars. I don't need it.

Comment

No.

There is a reason this person is my best friend. He is somebody to whom I can confide things about my life and whom I trust entirely.

This is something which is extraordinarily rare in life, and indeed it is something built up over a period of time. The friend is not important, the relationship and opinion of eachother is, and that is intangible. If I asked for a "thing", it would be, in its nature, tangible, yet the most important thing to me is a relationship which is inangible.

The mere aspect of killing someone doesn't enter the question at all, let alone killing someone close. The killing of such a precious gift which is irreplacable and volatile in its nature is enough of a reason.

Comment

hypothetical answer: if i can have anything, I'd do it, sure. I'd ask for 100 billion dollars and my best friend back.

edit: damn, tass, you beat me to it
                  Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

that doesn't count since ressurrection is impossible.

Comment

Re: Hypothetical Question: If you had to kill your best friend...

Originally posted by Space05us
                      If you could get anything one thing you want, anything, would you kill your best friend in exchange?

Probably. It would eat away at me for a while then id eventually forget.
                      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

IMMORTALITY
                        Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar

Not if you are omnipotent
                          again, that's impossible. Why? Because I say so

Comment

Sure, for world peace, and/or humanity's conquest of space, I'd kill my best friend. If they aren't selfish bastards, they'd go willingly, too. If they won't, they didn't deserve to be my best friends, anyway.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

I don't consider myself wise enough to think of such things...

M
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                              X