• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
    Because you hate Jews, of course.
    At least now I know why. "Cause Kuci said so, stupid!"

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
      2. Does your media say that antisemitism plays an important role in the high scores of the far right?
      I wasn't aware that it was antisemitism that made Le Pen beat me at PacMan the bastard

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
        2. What do you mean "high scores"?
        election turnouts probably

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
          What do you mean "high scores"?
          Being the most important or second-most important parties at some elections, in terms of turnout.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

You could have saved yourself some typing by just stating: "what ata said"

Comment

"What Ata said"

Happy now
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

"What Ata said"

Happy now

You preach the same things as Mohammed Atta?

Comment

In a way I thought it'd be cool to have Lieberman as president, even if he is a Democrat. It seems most American Jews are? By the way, I havve heard people say they didn't think it would happen, because he's Jewish. But Kissinger came fairly close, didn't he? Or whichever one it was... (before my time)

Comment

Let's talk about European antisemitism
                      it's simple: if you dont agree with the Israel's policies, you're antisemitic
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                        Let's talk about European antisemitism
                        it's simple: if you dont agree with the Israel's policies, you're antisemitic

No.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                          A majority of Jews live in the US now. Very few live in Europe. I can only assume that many European countries have been relatively unwelcoming to Jews up to this point.

United States 5,671,000 (est.) 3
                          Israel 5,200,000 (est.) 4
                          Europe Fewer than 2 million (est.)
                          • France 600,000 (est.) 3
                          • United Kingdom 267,000 (2001 census)
                          • Germany 100,000 (2004 est.) or 60,000 (est.) 3
                          • The Former Soviet Union 400,000 (some estimates much higher) 1
                          Canada 371,000 (est.) 3
                          Argentina 250,000 (est.) 2
                          Brazil 130,000 (est.) 2
                          Australia 100,000 (est.) 2
                          South Africa 106,000 (est.) 2
                          Mexico 40,700 (est.) 2
                          Asia (excluding Israel) 50,000 (est.)
                          • Iran 11,000 (est.) 2
                          Total 13,900,000 (est.)

5.6 million out of 14 million is not a majority, 2 million is not 'very few'.
                          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

You know if we had just given them New Jersey instead of Palestine, we wouldn't have alot of the problems that go on nowadays.
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Maybe Missouri or Utah...

Comment

I am not aware of any massive flux of Jews leaving Europe for the US since.
                                After the fall of the Soviet Union, there was an influx of Jews into the US from Eastern Europe.

These are the kinds of articles that get published here in the States...

I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
                                X