Has anyone you know been killed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava
    if you are refering to me... it was WW2 era nazis... If one of my relatives was killed by a neo-nazi I'd dedicate my life to killing neo-nazis... I think I'd move to Idaho or some other cracker-ass state where there are lots of them and I'd snipe them with my M1A rifle

I love you.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

One of the nurses in the clinic I work at was murdered in the clinic's parking lot several years back. She had been dating a guy who had been recently released after serving a sentence for assaulting a former girlfriend. One of the other girls recognized him and warned her, so she was going to break off the relationship that night. Evidently she got into the cab of his pickup truck, they argued, then he shot her through the heart and tossed her out of the vehicle. He committed suicide after being stopped by a trooper.
        She was not the first of her parent's children to meet a violent end. Her brother had been killed at a party several years before. Like her he was shot to death. her death left her parents childless.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Had some business contacts who were murdered on 9/11. I know a few people who committed suicide, though none were very close to me personally. Other than that, just know people who have died from accidents/illness.

My mom's great uncle, however, was the victim of a murder-suicide at the hands of his gay lover.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Depends on your definition of "killed"
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

A workmate committed suicide in New Zealand. I would feel partly responsible because she wanted to quit, but I was her boss and talked her out of quitting, though I know it's not my fault she committed suicide.

She was having an affair with one of the owners of the business and was a bit unstable, always getting plastered and partying too hard. No one saw it as she had her whole life ahead of her, just getting an excellent degree and being very beautiful and intelligent - what a total waste!

Apart from that - are you kidding!? Certainly no one I know has met a violent and un-natural end not of their making...

Sorry to be boring but the only people I know that have died apart from the above have been from old age - or extreme alcohol abuse, which is currently afflicting my mum's friends.
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

oh yeah. a student of mine from last semester killed himself in February.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yes. A young man that was a friend of my daughters and was always over at our house was murdered about 8 months ago. His nickname was Scooby....yeah like scooby dooby doo.

He was walking back from the store across the street from his apartment and got into an altercation with someone. He came out on top of the altercation which didn't sit to well with the person or his cousin. Apparently they stewed on it for a few days and 3 days later when Scooby was coming home two guys asked him for a cigerette which lead to them pulling a gun and shooting him under the chin, then after he was dead they broke his arms and legs and stuffed him into the dryer in the laundry room of his complex so that the next morning at 7:00 when a 70 year old lady goes to do her laundry guess what she finds. 19 years old and life just gone. He had just begun and now he has no chance. I don't understand the world sometimes.
                  Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                  Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                  Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                  You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I take the 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                      or extreme alcohol abuse

That is how the person I know died, aswell. (drove off a bridge on his way home from a party, while drunk)

Arguments can be made whether it is trully of their own doing, however. It is an addiction, afterall.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                        then after he was dead they broke his arms and legs and stuffed him into the dryer in the laundry room of his complex

Classy.

Whatever happened to dumping them in the river?

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Whatever happened to eating their liver? Oh wait that was a movie. Sorry.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I know someone on EverQuest II, a good friend of mine, that has a brain tumor. Does that count?
                            "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

no one I know has been murdered My father commited murder and went to jail when I was a teen
                              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Faded Glory
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X