No announcement yet.

Diner finds finget in chili

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wendy's had a statement about this today. They said it was an ill-conceived stunt to promote a new line of finger food being test-marketed in their San Francisco locations. The executive responsible for the decision has been sacked. The illegal alien Wendy's employee coerced into donating a finger for the promotion has filed a lawsuit.

Comment

Now I know this is BS.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        Now I know this is BS.

Comment

here's an update. I had my suspicions all along. It's a good thing to think all people are lying scum. . I think the woman planted the finger herself. Yes, most people living in my city are greedy scum, and this woman lives in my city.

The Las Vegas Review-Journal is Nevada's most trusted source for local news, Las Vegas sports, business news, gaming news, entertainment news and more.

The police searched her home. They took a few things, but aren't really saying what. Also DNA testing has not been completed. But I wouldn't be surprised if DNA testing found that the finger was a relative of the woman. She claims she doesn't have a dead aunt, but we'll see.

Comment

You mean like in "The Big Lebowski?"

Edit: was meant as a reply to JohnTs earlier post...
            Last edited by Zoid; April 9, 2005, 06:32.
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

There should be too much trouble in finding the person whose finger it is. After all, they do have his fingerprint.

Comment

Another article on this sue-happy crazy woman:
                The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.

U.S. National - AP

Woman Claiming Finger in Chili Sues Often

Fri Apr 8, 7:59 PM ET

By KEN RITTER, Associated Press Writer

LAS VEGAS - The woman who claims she bit into a human finger while eating chili at a Wendy's restaurant has a history of filing lawsuits — including a claim against another fast-food restaurant.

Anna Ayala, 39, who hired a San Jose, Calif., attorney to represent her in the Wendy's case, has been involved in at least half a dozen legal battles in the San Francisco Bay area, according to court records.

She brought a suit against an ex-boss in 1998 for sexual harassment and sued an auto dealership in 2000, alleging the wheel fell off her car. That suit was dismissed after Ayala fired her lawyer, who said she had threatened him.

Speaking through the front door of her Las Vegas home Friday, Ayala claimed police are out to get her and were unnecessarily rough as they executed a search warrant at her home on Wednesday.

"Lies, lies, lies, that's all I am hearing," she said. "They should look at Wendy's. What are they hiding? Why are we being victimized again and again?"

Ayala acknowledged, however, that her family received a settlement for their medical expenses about a year ago after her daughter, Genesis, got sick from food at an El Pollo Loco restaurant in Las Vegas. She declined to provide any further details.

San Jose police have joined the Las Vegas police fraud unit in the investigation into how a 1 1/2-long fingertip ended up in Ayala's bowl of chili at the San Jose Wendy's on March 22. Ayala has sued the franchise owner, Fresno, Calif.-based JEM Management Corp.

Wendy's spokesman Bob Bertini would not comment on the investigation Friday.

The company, however, maintains that the finger did not enter the food chain in its ingredients. The employees at the San Jose store were found to have all their fingers, and no suppliers of Wendy's ingredients have reported any hand or finger injuries, the company said.

On Thursday, Wendy's offered a $50,000 reward to anyone providing verifiable information leading to the positive identification of the origin of the finger.

Investigators would not say what they were looking for in the search of Ayala's house. Ken Bono, a family friend who lives at the home, said officers searched freezers, a picnic cooler in the backyard and the belongings of an aunt who used to live at the house.

San Jose police dismissed rumors that the finger might have belonged to Ayala's late aunt. However, investigators said they were still looking into the possibility that the missing finger was the result of an industrial accident or foul play.

"The simple fact of the matter is that the finger came from somebody. Where's that person at?" said Sgt. Nick Muyo, a spokesman for the San Jose Police Department.

The Santa Clara County Coroner's Office used a partial fingerprint to attempt to find a match in an electronic database of missing people and those with criminal histories, but came up empty. DNA testing is still being conducted on the finger.

Bertini said Wendy's stores in the area have suffered from declining sales since the incident.

"Obviously the store has been down significantly," he said. "This has been an ordeal for all of us. Hopefully there will be a resolution soon."
                ___

Associated Press Writer Rachel Konrad in San Jose, Calif., contributed to this story.
                The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I hope they sue her for lost profits. She can use the El Pollo Loco money to pay the lawsuit off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                    I hope they sue her for lost profits. She can use the El Pollo Loco money to pay the lawsuit off.
                    Wonder where the lady got the finger from. Wait I know must have got it on ebay
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

It gives a whole new meaning to finger buffets.

Thank goodness it wasn't a tongue sandwich, or fish balls and noodle soup.
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

God bless the american legal system where you can turn bogus lawsuits into a living
                        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X
                          God bless the american legal system where you can turn bogus lawsuits into a living

Those lawyers have to do something before becoming full-time politicians.
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                            2:1 says he put it there as a plant, a means to get some lawsuit lottery money.
                            Dayum, I'm smart.

Comment

Originally posted by bfg9000
                              Who's rolling his eyes now, BIYATCH!!!!!

PWNED!!1!1!!!1!!!1

Go chegitz! Go chegitz!
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Who's rolling his eyes now, BIYATCH!!!!!

PWNED!!1!1!!!1!!!1

Go chegitz! Go chegitz!
                                niggah please. as if you knew what the real story was all along.

I'm shocked that foul play was involved with this.. I was only kidding when I said there was a conspiracy! Who knows, maybe she did get the finger off of an illegal alien Wendys employee..

The employees at the San Jose store were found to have all their fingers, and no suppliers of Wendy's ingredients have reported any hand or finger injuries, the company said.
                                I dont know why this is funny. It just is..

Comment

Working...
                                X