Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, does your language have a male name that's an euphemism for "penis"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shetland was just a wild guess, I didn't know where it is.

But the origin of New Zealand still confuses me... what on earth that island did have to do with Zealand when it was originally discovered?
    It\s actually probably named after the Dutch Zeeland, not the Danish Zeeland. The two share the name by some quirk of history, most likely.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

what do they have in common? both should be in German possession.

Comment

one eyed snake
        the doomsday device(thats a personal favorite)
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Trajanus
          I think Piet means penis. I don't think anyone uses piet though.. it sounds incredibly silly and lame. We simply use "lul" as in "lul" or "vieze lul" (which means dirty dick, which sounds a bit funny in English )
          Piet is usually used in a kind or condescending way; "pieteke".
          Jos is still often used though.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
            both should be in German possession.
            It's that sort of talk that forced us to give you two good kickings not so long ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy
              Willy
              Dick
              Johnson
              Woody
              Richard and the Twins
              Ralph The Fur Faced Chicken
              Vlad The Impaler

English
              You forgot about "Peter." That's another English name/ penis name

Why do so many English names refer to the penis?
              I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                Shetland was just a wild guess, I didn't know where it is.

It\s actually probably named after the Dutch Zeeland, not the Danish Zeeland. The two share the name by some quirk of history, most likely.
                Abel Janszoon Tasman - Holland
                1603 - 1659
                The first European to discover New Zealand

There appear to be no records which explain precisely how New Zealand received its name. One theory is the possible link between New Zealand and Hollandia Nova, the original name given to Australia. The two Dutch provinces of Holland and Zeelandt were separated by sea, the same as Hollandia Nova (Australia) and Zelandia Nova (New Zealand).

Comment

No one mentioned Cheney?
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Although Cheney is just a derivate of dick, I like it a lot more than the latter.

On a second thought, Cheney should better be a synonym for ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Wycoff

You forgot about "Peter." That's another English name/ penis name

Why do so many English names refer to the penis?
                      A lot of english dickheads around?
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Dirk is a Lallans synonym for penis.
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I knew a guy in college whose name was Peter Handler. Hand to God.

Where he grew up, no one apparently made the connection. But that changed in college.

He just rolled with it, baby. Ran for the Student Council. Posted his flyers above the urinals in the lecture halls: "Get a grip on your student government: Peter Handler for MSA."
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I know a guy named Dick Hare.
                            I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by alva

Piet is usually used in a kind or condescending way; "pieteke".
                              Jos is still often used though.
                              Hey I would never speak of a pieteke... that just sounds too silly

on aave jos trekke is more common I Guess
                              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

For you maybe..

Nah, pieteke is more used for kids or even animals, women use it often too.

Comment

Working...
                                X