Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why Do Women Get Cold So Easily?

Originally posted by Space05us
    And why do they have to turn the heat up to 70???

Anywhere between 50-60 is nice and comfy.
    That is my ideal temperature range too, I can't stand it when the only choice is between -20 outside and 70 inside.

Comment

Imran, you are just playing, trying to keep your racist ways alive. YOu are figuring out a loop you can play, so you don't SEEM to be wrong, which you clearly are.

Go away is NOT rude. It's only rude if that person is stupid.
      Calling me racist for no reason at all is also very stupid, and shows you are lacking people skills.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

This thread's been Pekka'ed

Comment

It would be hillarious if he actually meant 50-60C.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Go away is NOT rude.

Yes it is. Here, why don't you walk up to people, tell them that the discussion is over and they should go away now. Ask them if they think it's rude.

Racist .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

wow this thread took a peculiar turn
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                wow this thread took a peculiar turn
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I just had to smack down the Pekka. It's a public service, like those who smack down the Fez.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

This is actually the second thread in as many days that has turned in to a Pekka-Imran spamfest/fight.

B O R I N G ! ! !

Asmodean
                    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• yeah but in there it's also rude to show science flicks in theaters. So what are we talking about, the land of PC and cronically offended ones. In fact, you should change the name of the country United States of the Offended.

Go away is not rude. Period. If you want to message someone that they should not be there, at least in here you say 'go away' and that's it. If you can't take those words, then maybe you should grow some self esteem. Hey, if someone gets offended when someone says to other one 'you are wrong' or something similar, and they get offended, hey by all means, but it still isn't rude. We aren't definding the level of offensive by the weakest link (read: you), because that way we can't breath, talk or walk because someone gets offended (read: you).

So that's just stupid. Plain and simple. Oh but you are expert right? YOu are expert of the offended. And that's worth camel poo.

And I'm not the one smacked down. I'm still talking, I'm still telling you to GO AWAY. You are only crying 'uuh ooh but that's so offensiveee come on don't be so RUDE!1' and then calling me insulting things.

You are just a hater and a racist, and I know how your brain operates. It's nothing but hatred.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

• Why do you have to be such a rascist? We have science flicks in theaters and it is no way rude. Go away is rude. Period. If you had any sense in your addled brain you'd understand that, especially when one is trying to engage in discussion. When other talk and you start to say something and they say the conversation is over, go away, you just take it?

Just like Finland... they'll take it because they got no balls.

You can take your racist, rude ass and shove it.

Comment

• Re: Why Do Women Get Cold So Easily?

Why Do Women Get Cold So Easily?
                          They do not. It's an excuse for not going out with You.

Originally posted by Space05us
                          And why do they have to turn the heat up to 70???
                          They want You out of their room.

Any more questions?
                          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                          Middle East!

Comment

• "When other talk and you start to say something and they say the conversation is over, go away, you just take it?"

Well, yeah? How are you supposed to take it? How about taking it like it's going to be, which is over? How do you take it? NO! It's not over! Because Nhgghg Ngghh NGghhh ! I see how you are taking advices and favours though... with rudeness. You don't care that someone just helped you out, you want their throats, because you are a racist like that.

I'm done with this one, it's not even about the topic anymore, because you turned it into a 'I'm offended' crap. Hey, if you are offended, fine. That's your problem. I wish it wasn't so, because that was not my intention. But I'm not going to apologize helping you. That is just shameless of you, you have no appreciation, next time maybe someone doesn't help you and you lose your career or something important because of it. This is your problem, not mine. I'm done helping you, because clearly you don't want my help, you dont' appreciate my help, because your ego can not handle that someone helps you. You think you can do it all by yourself, well I got news for you mister; you should learn to appreciate help because it gets you further, unless you want to stay back.

This is the thanks I get. But you didn't ask my help so fine. I'm done with you. Thanks for nothing, champ.
                            In da butt.

Comment

"I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                              Middle East!

Comment

• this is just getting ridiculous now
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X