X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all know anything about these guys?

Comment

never heard of them
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

They're pretty smallish firm. Lot of operations consulting for mines and aluminum plants in AU and SA

Comment

Australia needs global warming - As our weather cannot get drier, by definition any climate change must bring us more rain - bad luck about the rest of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
            They're pretty smallish firm. Lot of operations consulting for mines and aluminum plants in AU and SA
            Ah yes.

Probably linked to Blue Sky Mines - don't have anything to do with them but link is here

This website is for sale! pierpont.com.au is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, pierpont.com.au has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Australian mining industry *shudder*

Pierpont can also be sometimes found in the boardroom of his notorious company Blue Sky Mines (No Liability Except at Gunpoint), hatching some foul scheme to rob the long-suffering shareholders yet again.
            I liked the one where they got the company geologist to declare fencelines as "promising geometric mineral traces"
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

USA

Comment

pah - USA sucks - I've been there

Comment

Ever see the movie Coca-Cola kid?

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                    USA
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Dracon II
                      .... and here I was wanting to move to Canada.

Seriously though... contrary to the rumours that Australian animals are all fluffy marsupials... we're home to some of the most venomous creatures on the planet.

Not to mention the highest skin cancer rate on the planet... such that a 30 year old Brit could easily pass for a 20 year old Australian.

That and we have the terrorist target painted on our chests, thanks to our dedicated kow towing to the USA.

And the worker's paradise that we once were will soon be completely dismantled once the conserative coalition gains power over the senate in July.

Oh and global warming will no doubt see to it that the driest continent on earth becomes even drier. And we haven't signed on to Kyoto.

Oh... and we treat refugees like ****.

And Australia voters are cynical p.o.s. who are content to bend over and receive a fat one up the crapper everytime our witless **** of a Prime Minister tells us a big, stinking fib.

..... and we swallow every low calorie drop of cultural sperm that America blows on our shameless pockmarked, melanoma ridden, box jellyfish stung face.

...... but yeah Australia's great!
                      yep, I felt that way too when I was 20.

Comment

You have learned alot since 1998 though Horse
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I just saw on the news that there is this octopus in Australia that can walk??? WTF? Looks creepy...

Comment

Working...
                          X