Australia is the proper model society

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're going to give Hydey separation anxiety
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

.... and here I was wanting to move to Canada.

Seriously though... contrary to the rumours that Australian animals are all fluffy marsupials... we're home to some of the most venomous creatures on the planet.

Not to mention the highest skin cancer rate on the planet... such that a 30 year old Brit could easily pass for a 20 year old Australian.

That and we have the terrorist target painted on our chests, thanks to our dedicated kow towing to the USA.

And the worker's paradise that we once were will soon be completely dismantled once the conserative coalition gains power over the senate in July.

Oh and global warming will no doubt see to it that the driest continent on earth becomes even drier. And we haven't signed on to Kyoto.

Oh... and we treat refugees like ****.

And Australia voters are cynical p.o.s. who are content to bend over and receive a fat one up the crapper everytime our witless **** of a Prime Minister tells us a big, stinking fib.

..... and we swallow every low calorie drop of cultural sperm that America blows on our shameless pockmarked, melanoma ridden, box jellyfish stung face.

...... but yeah Australia's great!

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

finbar is fleeing as well
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

so who does that leave left?

dingos? sheep? koalas, etc?

sheep shaggers

Comment

Aussieland=
              Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
              Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
              *****Citizen of the Hive****
              "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

I'd move there, but they won't let me. I've touched a yellow person...
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

USA!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                    so who does that leave left?

dingos? sheep? koalas, etc?

sheep shaggers
                    Hydey could probably put you up at Carrum Downs
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Dracon II
                      .... and here I was wanting to move to Canada.

Seriously though... contrary to the rumours that Australian animals are all fluffy marsupials... we're home to some of the most venomous creatures on the planet.

Nine out of ten of the world's most venomous snakes, although fortunately the most venomous lives mainly in Queensland and preys on rats. Perhaps explains Tony Abbot's prolonged absences...

And the Irukandji jellyfish of course, and the occasionally toxic spur on the male platypus, those ghastly Tasmanian inhabitants, jack jumper ants, the large tree that's like a vast stinging nettle, estuarine crocs, seasnakes, redback and funnelweb spiders....

I can't wait to go back.
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Ah yes... the giant stinging tree. The grow near where I live. I knew someone who once took a dump in the rainforest on Mount Warning and used its leaves to wipe his arse. He'd never ran down a mountain so fast in his life I'd imagine. Driving to the nearest doctor must've been a treat.

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc
                          PS Been playing Freedom Force 2?
                          Been waiting for it to go on sale at one of the local megastores. How is it?
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom

Nine out of ten of the world's most venomous snakes, although
                            Pfff, always known queens are venemous...
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                              I'd move there, but they won't let me. I've touched a yellow person...
                              Yellow people

Comment

Originally posted by alva

Pfff, always known queens are venemous...
                                If you're very lucky, I might mistake you for a French person and treat you with a modicum of respect.
                                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                                X